F I F T E E N

"Well, you shouldn't stay in the common room, she might wake everyone up. So you'll have your own special room." Madam Pomfrey said making a door appear at the back of the infirmary.

I gave her a quick smile and walked into the room, it was a small apartment. It had two bedrooms, one for me and the other for Aurora. It was perfect for the two of us.

I walked back out of the Infirmary, "Thank you." I said giving Madam Pomfrey a hug with Aurora in my arms.

After we left the Infirmary, I went to find Fred. I went to the Gryffindor common room, and he was sitting on the couch with George and Harry.

"Hey." I said walking over to them. "Aw is that me niece?" Harry said. I nodded and smiled, I then handed her over to Harry so he could see her.

"She's so cute." George said smiling at her. Aurora started fussing and making noises. Harry handed her back and said, "I don't think she likes me."

"So Madam Pomfrey gave me my own room." I said feeding Aurora. "How are you supposed to manage?" George asked and I shrugged, "Who knows."

"Well I can always stay with you. And help you with the baby." Fred said. I smiled, "That would be lovely."

Fred packed his things up and walked to my new 'house' with me. He placed his things in my bedroom. "This place is really nice." Fred said while putting his clothes away. Then Aurora started crying, so I bounced her around and tried to clam her down, when Fred came over to me. "Let me see her."

I handed Aurora to Fred, and as soon a I did, she calmed down. "She really likes you."

Aurora was cooing at him, and Fred was just playing with her. "She's so sweet." Fred said bouncing her around. Then I heard a knock on the door, I looked at Fred and he shrugged. So I went over to the door and opened it and there stood Draco.

"Pansy said I could find you here." Draco said walking in. "Where is she, I want to meet my daughter."

Fred walked over to Draco with Aurora in his arms. And Draco gladly took her. I seen a smile creep on his face.

"What's her name?" Draco asked.

"Aurora Jay Potter."

"She's perfect. She looks just like me."

I could see Draco's eyes getting watery. Draco was whispering something to her I couldn't hear.

Draco's POV:

Pansy said Lily had the baby, so as soon as I found out where she was I went straight to her. I knocked on the door, and Lily answered the door.

"Pansy said I could find you here." I said walking in. "Where is she, I want to meet my daughter."

Fred walked over to me and handed me the baby. I started smiling at her, she was so perfect.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Aurora Jay Potter."

"She's perfect. She looks just like me."

I felt tears threatening my eyes. I can't believe I have a daughter, and she's so perfect.

"I won't treat you like my dad treats me, I'll love you forever." I whispered to her so no one else could hear.

Lilith's POV:

Draco spent some times with her before he left. He left late, so I put Aurora to sleep, and then me and Fred went to bed.

I woke up to Auroras cry. Fred was already getting up, so I got up and followed him. The sun was peeking through the windows, and the wall clock read: 7:30. I walked into Auroras room and Fred was feeding her. I smiled at them both.

"We better get ready for classes." Fred said yawning. I nodded and went to put on my uniform.

Then all three of us went to class, together.