T W E L V E

The party was boring, especially since I couldn't drink. I was sitting there in between a big bunch of drunks. I felt weird just sitting there, I wasn't even socializing. So I just left to go to my room. I changed into some comfy clothes.

(Lilith's pjs)

(Lilith's pjs)

I laid in bed for a bit, but then I heard footsteps coming up to my room. The door bust open and I see a a shadow walk towards the bed.

"Um? Hello?" I said and the person stopped. "Lily?" They said. "Draco?" I asked standing up and turning on the light. I looked like he had been crying. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked walking up to him. "Astoria, she- she was kissing another man."

I could tell Draco was drunk, but he was also really hurt. I went to shut the door and turned back to Draco. Then I sat on my bed and pat a spot for him to sit in. "Talk to me."

He wrapped me into a tight hug, "I never thought she'd do that to me." I felt his wet tears stain my clothes. "It's okay Draco. Don't waist your tears on her."

He looked up at me and gave me a slight smile. I pulled him in for another hug. "Just don't worry about her." I said rubbing his back.

"Thank you Lily." He said pulling away from me and kissing my head. He then got under the covers. "Um what are you doing? There's other bedrooms you know?"

"Yea I know but I like this one." He said snuggling under the covers. I rolled my eyes and got under the covers too. As soon as I did he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him, he rest his hand on my stomach and his head in the crook of my neck. And I slowly drifted to sleep.
———
I woke up to the bed slightly shifting under me. I rolled over to look at Draco, and he was getting out of bed. "Good morning." He said looking at me.

"Morning." I said getting out of bed. "You feeling alright?" I asked about to leave the room.

"The question is, are you feeling alright?" He asked following behind me, and I nodded. I went downstairs and there was still people passed out on the couch, and one of them people happen to be Pansy. I walked over to her and started to shake her.

"I'm going to get food, do you want anything?" I asked and she groaned. "Just get me whatever."

I laughed and went to go change.

(Lilith's outfit)

(Lilith's outfit)

I walked back downstairs and was about to leave when Draco stopped me. "I'm going with you." I rolled my eyes and we left.

We walked to a little coffee shop that was down the road. I decided to eat inside and bring Pansy her food later.

I order some coffee and a bagel and sat at a table with Draco. "So you and Fred huh?"

I nodded, "Yea." I mean we weren't together, but we liked each other. "So you and Astoria, what are you going to do?" I asked taking a bite.

"I don't know, I'll just have to talk to her."

"You know she absolutely hates me. She called me a slut in the bathroom because I'm pregnant."

Draco just looked at me, "Yea she can be a real bitch sometimes."

We both laughed a bit, it was nice. Draco wasn't being a complete jerk, and we were actually getting along.

"We better get this food to Pansy." I said, then we both left.
———

The week at Pansy's house sucked, all she did was drink and get drunk. But thankfully the week went by fast, and it was not time to leave.

"I'm going to miss you." She said giving me a hug. "I'll miss you too, but I'll write to you."

We both said our goodbyes, then I aparated back home. I opened the door, and everyone was eating. I smiled and went to hug everyone.

"I missed you guys."

"We missed you too." Remus replied.

I put my trunk up and grabbed all of the letters that were left for me, the only ones that mattered was the ones from Fred.

To Lily,
I miss you so much, I know we only have like one more week apart, but I can't stand not seeing you for that long. So we're going on a little date. Be ready by tonight, I'm coming to pick you up. The dress code is comfy and casual. See you then Love.

From your dearest, Fred

I smiled at the letter, exited for my date tonight. So I went downstairs to tell Remus and Sirius.

"Guess what!" I said excitingly. "I'm going on a date tonight." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"With Fred?" Remus asked.

"Yes with Fred."

"Okay have fun, but not too much fun." Sirius said laughing. I smiled and went back upstairs to write to Pansy, and Draco just to see what happened with Astoria.

My owl flew in and dropped a note off, it was from Draco, it read:

Dear Lily,
I had fun with you the other day. I'm coming over, and I really need to make it up to you for being an absolute dick to you. I'll see you then.

Love, Draco

I picked up my parchment and quill and wrote back:

Dear Draco,
Sounds great, you can come over maybe tomorrow. Also I had much fun too. Can't wait to see you,

Love, Lily

I put the letter in an envelope and tied it to my owl and sent it off. I then looked at the time, it was getting late so I got ready for my date.

(Lilith's outfit)

(Lilith's outfit)

I put my hair into french braids and did some light makeup, then the door bell rung. I smiled and ran downstairs to open it, and there stood Fred.

Fred was holding flowers in his hands looking handsome like always.

"Are you ready love?" He asked.