Sei

Felix hoped his morning would be a peaceful wake-up, but that was proven wrong when a loud banging was heard at his front door. He whined and was going to sleep through it when he took notice of the knocking sound. It sounded like it was filled with worry.

Felix frowns as he slowly pushes himself up, rubbing his eye as he slowly gets out of bed. He walked towards his front door, nearly walking into the corner of the wall. He got to the front door and unlocked it, swinging it open to look at who was knocking.

"Good morning," Felix mumbles towards Minho as he yawns. "Hi, I'm really sorry for waking you up," Minho said and Felix made a "PFT," gesture with his hand. "You're fine," Felix said and blinked to get his vision clear. "What's up?" Felix asks and Minho smiles at him. "Can you make soup?" He asks and Felix's head slowly moves to the side in a confused manner. "I can," Felix said, "why?"

Minho seemed to relax at his words. "Jisung got sick," He explained and watched as a worried look coated Felix's face. "Really?" He asks as Jisung didn't seem like the type to get sick. "Yeah," Minho said. "Are you awake enough to make it?" He asks and Felix nodded his head. "Yeah," Felix said and stepped aside, "you can come in as well. It won't take longer than 15 minutes." Minho gave him a pleased smile and entered the fully decorated apartment. He took his shoes off and wandered into the living room with his mouth slightly open. "Woah, you decorated most of this by yourself?" Minho asks and gets a hum from Felix who had closed the door.

Minho turned on his heels and walked over to the kitchen to see what Felix was doing. Felix was looking through the multiple cookbooks he had which surprised Minho. "You have a lot of cookbooks," Minho said and Felix hummed in agreement. "My Nonna gave it to me," Felix said and looked at Minho, who looked confused. "You have an older sister?" Minho asks and Felix quickly shakes his head. "No, no, Nonna is Italian for grandmother," Felix explained quickly and Minho hummed, Felix, going back to finding the cookbook that had been passed down from generation to generation.

"I found it!"

"Wait, you're Italian!?"

Felix looked at Minho with a bright smile, holding the cookbook in his arms like a textbook. "Yeah," Felix said and pointed to a small statue on his counter. "Look for these in every Italian household," Felix said and walked near the statue to place the cookbook down while Minho stood shocked for a bit. As the male was absorbing the information, Felix was flipping through the pages to find the recipe. "Where is it?" He muttered and his speaking caught Minho's attention. "What soup are you making?" Minho asks as he stands next to the male who found the recipe instantly. "This one," Felix said and Minho squinted his eyes. "What does it say?" Minho asks and Felix reads it outloud, "Zuppa del Diavolo." Minho stared at the name as Felix started getting the ingredients. "What does it mean?" Minho asks and Felix shrugs. "No idea," Felix said, "My Nonna never told me even though she made it all the time." Minho hummed and nodded his head. "Did you ever say that?" He asks, but Felix didn't answer as he moved to another counter with the cookbook. Minho didn't ask the question again, but asked questions about Felix's life in Italy.

Neither of them noticed the sudden temperature increase, a few paintings crooked, and a remote that had fallen; all were either in the area of a closet or pointed towards the said closet.

It took the exact time Felix had told Minho, 15 minutes. He poured some soup into a bowl and handed it to Minho. "It's still hot, of course," Felix said, "but it's really good. Tell me if he likes it." Minho smiled and nodded his head. "It's um...really hot in your apartment," Minho pointed out and Felix noticed the temperature increase as well. "It is," Felix mumbles and shrugs his shoulders. "Anyway, I hope he feels better," Felix said and Minho hummed. "I do too," He said and started walking to the door carefully. "Thank you!" Minho shouted before exiting the door, closing the door behind him.