Field Trip (Part 2)

Previously on Hawaii Five O
Alex's POV
I was so focused on the project that I didn't see the 3 men that walked in with guns until I heard gunshots.....

*****Now****
Alex's POV
I screamed and ducked under a near by display of a WWII ship. I was going to stay hidden. I wasn't about to come out. I heard one of the men say
"Everyone shut up and do as we say and no one gets hurt. We are holding you guys here for awhile and when we are done we will leave peacefully." Guy 1 said. I somehow didn't believe him. I didn't trust him. I knew that perhaps I should be out there but I was scared.

******3 hours later *****
Alex's POV
I figured this would have been over by now, but it wasn't we were headed into hour 3 and I was getting worse. You see when I left the house this morning I forgot my medicine. Meaning I forgot to take it and then bring them with me. I was scared that if help didn't arrive soon I wouldn't make it plus we didn't have lunch either. We were suppose to an hour ago but it didn't happen. I knew I needed to do something so I called my Daddy not knowing he was outside already.
"Hello Williams-McGarrett."
"Daddy!"
"Alex are you alright baby girl?"
"I don't know." I heard some shuffling and then Danno was on the phone as well
"Alex it's Danno. Where are you?" I look around and started to be confused.
"Inside the USS Arizona, but I don't remember how I got here."
"Okay Alex baby can you tell us what's happening to you?" Danno asked as Daddy walked back over to him. I heard him tell Dad everything.
"We haven't eaten and I forgot to take my meds and bring them with me." I could feel the angry through the phone. I was dead.
"We will discuss this tonight." I hung up and concentrated on something else and hoped they would find a way.