Unwanted part 1

Alex POV
I have recently acquired my permit and I was finally able to get a car. One that I had to have someone with a license with me at all times. Luckily my friends where all licensed Uncle Kamekona hired me on at the shrimp and it took almost everything I had and then some to get this car. I absolutely love it. Neither one of my parents like me driving and there were a few rules for me to keep the car to and not get the keys taken away. But trouble follows me around I swear because I will probably lose the privilege to drive for awhile. I got a speeding ticket and I am currently sitting in a holding cell at HPD. Yeah I am dead. What led me here you ask? Well let me tell you.

3 hours earlier

I had just had the last class of the day and my friends Okalani, Akua, and Pierce where heading to my car. We car pooled. As we were driving down the road they wanted to stop at a gas station for some snacks. I pulled over and we went inside.
"Let me have the money in the register old man." Pierce said. My head snapped up. Oh heck no. There was a robbery "Akua make sure you get a 24 pack, we are going to party."
"Not in my car you aren't."
"Scared Alex? Come on it will be fun."
"You forget who my parents are?"
"I think she's chicken. She scared. Well let's take her car and leave her here." Akua said. Now I should have just let them take the car, but being me thought that they were my friends, I got back in the car and drove with them. I heard sirens and sighed. I knew he pressed the silent alarm. I didn't know that Five-0 or HPD would be there.

Normal POV

Danny and Steve were driving to a call that Duke thought they should check out. They arrived on the scene of a robbery and the owner was shaken up, but what startled them was the description of the car and of the driver who he thought saved his life. She had distracted the others long enough for him to press the silent alarm.
"Do you have any security cameras?" Chin asked
"We already pulled the footage and there is something you guys should see." Duke said and pulled up the footage. "The driver was Alex." Steve and Danny we're not happy.
"How long ago did this happen?" Kono asked
"Happened 15 minutes ago."
"That means they couldn't have gotten far. Come on let's go." Steve said and he and Danny got in the Camaro and headed out

Camaro Steve's POV
I looked at Danno while driving and knew he was mad. He was silent. A silent Danno was a dangerous Danno.
"She's in so much trouble when I get a hold of her Steven do you hear me? She is getting spanked and I am taking her keys away from her." Danno said
"I understand Danno and I agree. Obviously she isn't mature enough to own a car." I was driving as fast as I could and we caught up with them and I lit them up and Alex sped up of all things. They sent us on a chase and then finally we caught up to them and I called her
Hello?
Alexandra Elizabeth Williams-McGarrett you will pull over this instant or else.
Sorry no can do Mr. Williams-McGarrett you see if Alex pulls over I will shoot her. Pierce had stated this with firmness and the phone disconnected. I kept following them hoping something would happen. Danny noticed a commotion going on and looked at me
"What's happening?" I asked
"Looks like Alex is fighting someone." Sure enough she stopped in the middle of the road and she exited the vehicle with Okalani and Akua. We approached the vehicle and I put zip ties on Alex
"I'm sorry Daddy." She whispered and was crying
"You made a wrong choice today. Hope you don't plan on driving anytime soon. You are in major trouble for this stunt young lady. You could have killed someone or those in the car with you." She nodded and I put her in the back of our car as Danny was handing off Akua to Duke. He came into our car and we drove to HPD
"Danno I-"
"Not a word out of you young lady. I am tired of the disrespectful attitude and I don't know what to do from here. You will remain quiet until we get to HPD do you hear me?"
"Yes sir." She stated and then Danny says
"Oh I forgot to tell you that Grace called and she's coming back for Thanksgiving break. She will be here tomorrow." He was excited about Grace coming. She graduated early and left for college she wanted to live on campus of Oahu State and we let her. I looked back at Alex and was shocked to see that she was upset about the talk about Grace coming back.

Present Alex's POV
I remained silent on the trip back to HPD, but when Danno mentioned Grace it hurt. Grace was perfect in every way. She hardly got into trouble and she and Charlie were Danno's biological child. Their Mom Rachel agreed to be a surrogate so they could have Charlie after Danno and Rachel started getting along. I felt because I wasn't biologically Danno's that he loved them more than me. Danno put me in a holding cell to finish up paperwork, but it was Daddy who came and got me.
"Let's go Alex." I followed him out to the truck and closed the door. I stared out the window and I had tears in my eyes "Hey talk to me baby girl."
"It's nothing Daddy, where is Danno?"
"He's with Charlie. He took Charlie to see Rachel."
"Oh." Was all I said and continued to stare. We pulled into the driveway and I saw the Camaro. I heard laughter coming from inside. I cried even harder because Rachel was here. She probably brought her boys she had with Stan to play with Charlie. I walked inside and sure enough Connor and Payton where there and they were playing with Charlie.
"Hey Ali, guess what Payton has a racecar bed like me."
"That's cool Charlie." I walked past the adults who were busy talking and went straight to my room. Danno always says hi no matter what we have done. He didn't this time. I went to my room and pulled out a suitcase and packed a few things. I wasn't going to stay anywhere I wasn't wanted. There was a knock at my door and Charlie walked in
"Tita you seem sad, is everything okay?"I smiled. Charlie gave me that nickname when he was Little. Its slang for sister.
"I'm fine Charlie. I have something for you." I handed him my stuffed seal that I had when I was little "Take care of Super Steve for me Charlie he will need a buddy to keep him company at night when he gets lonely."
"Really, but you love him."
"I know, but you take care of him for me." He hugged me and then left the room. I finished packing and went downstairs and walked out the front door. The adults were in the kitchen and didn't notice me leave. I walked to the beach and sat down on the beach and cried and then I got up after an hour and left.