Playing the game

( picture is of who each person is versing against )

We all went our separate ways to find our victims. Now where would Alec be.... FOOD. He loves food. I went to the cafeteria it took me a while though cause I got lost a couple times and had to ask 12 graders for directions. And let me tell they weren't very nice either hmph! People these days. I was walking to towards the stand cause I wanted a milkshake. "What would you like honey?" "Can I have a vanilla milkshake please." "Right away" the lady replied. At least there's some nice people in this school. I wonder how the teachers are here. I guess I'll find out in 4 days. We start school on Monday and today's Thursday. "Here's you milkshake honey." "Thanks" " woah milkshakes? But you already have some;)" " um why you looking at them Alec " okay I'm trying so hard not to Die here and this boy is just standing there smirking. Play the game I told myself play the game. " dude are you just gonna stand there or what?" He looked surprised and then followed me to a table. "What are you going to do to me??" He asked. " nothing honestly I wanted to get in the water you know." I said. He started smirking and leaned on the table and whispered in my ear," you sure about that or is it because you're happy that I was the one that pushed you?" Why is he so good at this..oh yeah he's a badboy and player. " aww are you sure you weren't the one that was happy that you got to touch me. I mean like didnt I make you wet??" I smirked and as I saw his face expression I got up and walked away.
Nevaeh's POV
Okay I have to go to find Rafael this some booty. Let's go explore this place and look for him. oh my lord Jesus I sound so creepy right now I swear if there's someone listening to me speak to myself in my head they'll think I belong in a mental institution. Okay shut up head we have to find Rafael. " ummm need help going somewhere babe?" "Don't babe me- oh heyyy Rafael" " finally warming up to me nena?" He smirked. Oh god I'm dying. " I guess I am but I see you are too;) " his face had a shocking face. HEHE he wasn't expecting that now was he. He just stood there for a long time and opened his mouth but didn't say anything he just kept it open. Uhh awkward or naw? " close your mouth Rafael I mean I know I'm good looking but you don't need to show me all that;) bye " I waved and walked away. Omg I can't Believe I just did that.
Mercedes POV
Woah I think I just saw a bird hit the glass window. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA😂 OMG that's so funny. Okay Mercedes be serious you have to flirt with Dylan and play this game. How in the world am I going to flirt with dyl- "hey Dild-- I mean Dylan!" Oohhhh I think that's how. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA I almost called him dildo dude. I know dude I corrected you. Okay let's stop talking to ourselves. Okay dude. I didn't even notice he said hi already. " so Dylan. OMG I need to tell you about this bird that flew into the window it was so funny. Ahhhhh I so weird." Did I just win this cause he's just standing there and he looks amused. Woah dude I think i just won and I didn't even try. YEAH DUDE. Okay we really need to stop talking to ourselves. Totally dude.
Claudias POV
UGH this is some shit. I have to play this stupid game with Alexander. I mean he is cute. WOAH THERE CLAUDIA you did not just think about Alexander in that way. Next time you do I'm going to slap you. You hear me brain??! " Awww you look so cute when you're frustrated and thinking". I turned to see Alexander standing there smirking. Ugh I wanna slap him. Okay Claudita time to play. " aww I know I am. So Alexander now you're observing me I see." " why wouldn't I be?" " true why wouldn't you be I mean that's all you do;) but it's okay cause just like you and Alec say, "did I make you wet?" You know what don't even answer it cause I know I did." I winked and walked away.
Abigail's POV
" hey Miguel " I said. "Hey Abby" "who said you could call me Abby?" " I did " he started getting closer. Oh god what do I do?? "Uhh well don't " really Abigail that's the best you could think of?? He smirked and said "oh but I will" he started to lean down. I put my hands on his lips before they reached mine. " what?? now you wanna kiss me ?? No I don't think so Miguelito" and with that I walked away and may I say I was proud of myself with the face I just left him with cause I just won.
Kendall's POV
" hi bae " " hey girly " wow girly?? Girly?? He Literally just called me girly? Okay you know what whatever I'm just gonna get this through with. " hey you wanna kiss?" " Awww you want to kiss me??" He said cockily. " what if I do don't you wanna kiss me?" I asked innocently. "I'll give you the favor of feeling my lips on yours then " as he was leaning down I kneed him in the balls and said" and I'll give you the favor of feeling my knee on your balls " and walked away. OMG I just kneed him in the balls but I won I'm good I'm good.
Marie's POV
Wow I'm watching chase throw a football and I got to admit he looks good. " hey Marie what are you doing here ? Are you here to watch me?" Ugh I take everything I said good about him. "Yeah but I also came to ask you if you wanted to be my boyfriend." That caught him off guard cause his face completely changed into a shocked one. " uh are you okay??" " I'm okay " I said as I started to go on my tippy toes and he started to lean down and before he could kiss me I said " cause I'm not going to kiss you or date you " and Left. My toes hurt now. I wonder how the rest are doing .
Griffins POV
I should get some Nutella. Yeah I'll get some Nutella then I'll play the game with Drew or whatever.
Ugh I have to go upstairs into my dorm and eat up there so no one sees. But it's so farrr. Eh whatever. I finally got to my dorm and got my secret Nutella stash and started eating it while watching YouTube videos. AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHA this video is so funny!!!! I'm sleepy. I'm going to take a nap then I'll go and win this game or whatever this is i old myself as I put my Nutella away and got under the covers before I knew it I was asleep in minutes.
Jennifer's POV
I OBVIOUSLY can't tell Isabella that I have a crush on her bestfriend. She would totally flip. "Hey Jason" "uh hi" " how's it going?" " okay hbu??" " not good :( " "um okay what happened ?" "Well you see I really wanna kiss you but I don't think you wanna kiss me." " who said I dont? " he smirked and just when he was about to I stopped him and said " I did " and just kissed his cheek and ran. Wow he smells good and his cheek is soft. Now I have to go meet up with the rest of the chicas.
**back at our dorms**
" OKAY PEOPLE so who won ?"" I asked and 8 hands shot up. " omg really?? That means all of us- wait a minute where's griffin??! I swear if she's sleeping right now I will throw water in her face. Let's go to her dorm and someone bring water just in case." I entered and I saw her sleeping peacefully. " are you kidding me I even did this and she didn't" Mercedes said. Hmm I wonder how she did that. I'll ask her later. "GRIFFIN!!!" "HUUUUHHHH?!!! IM UP IM UP LETS GO FIND DREW !!" " I'm right here " we heard someone say and looked at who it was. But it wasn't just him it was all of the boys. Hehe were dead. " what do you guys want?" I asked " didn't we give you enough ?" I smirked "well griffin didn't give me any." Drew looked at her and winked. " and she doesn't want too." And with that I slammed the door in their faces and looked at everyone. " okay we might end up dying" and i threw water in Griffins face. " I said I was gonna do it so I did and it was for you being a poop." "Wow thanks and I was tired thanks for asking!" " hehe wuv you " "No. Like you said we are going to die because there's really hot boys trying to do stuff to us and we're doing it back. Wow that sounded wrong." "Yup" we all agreed.

(It's kinda a long chapter but I hope you guys like it)