Chapter Two

Lexi changed out of the her pajamas and into her work clothes. She changed into her short, black, halter dress. She slipped black heels over her feet. She tied her hair back into a fancy bun, which was messy, but looked better messy.

She added a bit or concealer,mascara, and lipstick to her face. She walked out of the bedroom and backed down into the living room.

"You look beautiful, babe." Miguel said, looking back at Lexi. "Thank you." She smiled. She walked over to the coffee machine. She grabbed her travel coffee mug that read Married life and had a small diamond ring on it.

She twisted the lid back on. She walked over to the dining table and grabbed her purse off the chair. She put her phone and wallet it in, she grabbed her keys and tossed it in her hand as she walked over to her husband.

"Bye, babe." Lexi said. "Bye, honey." He said, pecking her lips goodbye. Busby started jumping on Lexi again. The couple chuckled. Lexi bent down and kissed his head and ruffled his fur. She opened the front door and walked out. She got into her new black convertible and drove to work.

-Later-

She pulled into the Reserved Parking: For Manager spot. She parked her car, grabbed her bag, and got out. She walked across the street to the large, modern, mostly glass building.

Her heels clicked against the dark wooden floors. She went up to the front desk. "Good Morning, Olivia." She said. The woman checked something on her clipboard. "Good Morning, Lexi. You have a meeting with Ms. Tamera Rodriguez at 1:30 in the conference room about the winter designs." She said. "Thank you."

Lexi walked over to the elevator. She walked in and hit the 3 button. The elevator went up and stopped at the third floor. She walked out, and down the long hallway. She walked up to her office, which was the 5th door to the left.

She unlocked it and walked in. Lexi set her bag on her desk, and closer the door behind her. Her office was very large. She had a large work desk with a large apple computer on top. When you walk in, to the back is a floor length, tinted glass window. She loved watching the sunset.

She had another desk against the other wall with a bunch of sketching and sewing tools. She had a red, silk dress that she was designing for the First Lady. Yes. The First Lady.

Lexi sat down at her desk and looked down at the picture of her and Miguel on their wedding. Her mermaid style dress was actually the first dress she tried on. She fell in love with it instantly. And after trying on a few more dresses and not getting the same feeling, she decided the first dress was her dress.

"That was a good day." She said to herself. She kept reimagining her wedding day. "What a crazy day that was..." She muttered.

°Flashback°

"Lexi!" A woman shouted. Lexi sat up in her hotel bed and the door slammed open. Moon, Yasmine, and Tory ran in. "How the heck did you get in?" She asked, yawning. "We made a quick copy of your key incase you slept in." Moon said. Yasmine pulled her out of the bed. "Let's get started! You're getting married in 3 hours!" Tory said.

Lexi sat down in a chair in front of a vanity. She let her wavy hair out of the bun and it sat on her shoulders. Yasmine was doing make-up and Moon was doing hair. Tory, the maid on honor, was just making sure everything ran smoothly. Not with the girls, but with the guys. She didn't need them dilly-dallying, especially her boyfriend.

-Later-

"All Done!" Yasmine said. Yasmine and Moon backed away. Lexi started to cry as she saw how beautiful she looked. She wiped her tears with her blush colored nails. "You look beautiful." Tory said. "Thank you." Lexi said. "We have 30 minutes. Let's get you in that dress." Yasmine said.

"I'm actually gonna have my mom help me, she's been stressed lately. So, we need a little mother-daughter time." Lexi said. The girls nodded and walked out. Amanda walked in wearing a long, flowy orange dress.

"Sweetheart, you look beautiful." She said, hugging her daughter. "Thank you, but we need to hurry. I'm getting married in 30 minutes." Lexi chuckled. Amanda chuckled as well. "Well then we better hurry." She said, giving her daughter a motherly, loving smile.

Amanda took the dress off the hanger. Lexi slipped the dress over her body. Amanda zipped it on the back. Lexi turned around and faced the mirror. "I look beautiful..." She said. "Yes, you do." Amanda said, kissing her cheek.

"Now, I have two gifts for you." Amanda picked up two boxes. She handed the smaller one to Lexi first. "This is from your father and I." Lexi opened the box and pulled out two heart-shaped diamond earrings.

"They're beautiful. Thank you." She hugged her mother and then slid the earrings in her ears. "This one...is from Miguel." She handed Lexi the wider box. She lifted the box and a saw a gold chain with a rose on the end and a letter. She picked up the letter and read it.

Dear Lexi,

I love you so much, more than I can explain. I can't believe in just less than an hour, I will be your husband and you will be my wife. I can't wait to see what our future brings. So, my last gift to you before beginning our new life is this necklace. If you remember, I gave you roses at the prom after you told me they were your favorite. So, now you'll have a rose with you as you walk down the aisle. I love you, baby.

Xoxo,
Miguel

She picked up the gold chain. "I love him so much." She said. "And he loves you. You're perfect for each other." She said, hugging her daughter. She clipped the necklace on Lexi. "I'm ready." Lexi took a deep breath.

Lexi and Amanda walked out of the room. The three women looked at her. "You look incredible. Miguel is gonna flip when he sees you." Moon said.

-Later-

Lexi got out of the car. Amanda and her bridemaids got out as well. The wedding took place at an enchanted garden. There were hanging lights everywhere and warm colors.

"Ready?" Daniel asked, walking toward them. "Oh, Lexi. You look beautiful." He said, kissing his daughter's head. "I'm ready." She said. The music started.

Lexi watched as Miguel walked down the aisle, linking arms with his mother and Johnny behind them. When he reached the front, his mother kissed his cheek and they adults sat down.

Then, the bridemaids and groomsmen walked down. Moon walked down the aisle with Mitch, Yasmine walked down with Demetri, and then Tory walked down with Hawk.

Then, Amanda walked down with Anthony. After that, Amanda's sister's daughter and son walked down as the flower girl and ring barrer. And then, it was her turn.

A different music started and everyone stood up. Daniel and Lexi walked down the aisle. When Miguel saw her, he started to cry. So did she.

-Later-

"Do you, Miguel Diaz, take Alexia LaRusso to be your lawfully wife as long as you both shall live?" The man asked. "I do." He said, with no hesitation.

"Do you, Alexia LaRusso, take Miguel Diaz to be your lawfully husband as long as you both shall live?" He asked. "I do." She said, with no hesitation.

"My the power vested in me, I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Miguel pulled Lexi into a kiss and everyone clapped.

°End of Flashback°