I

ps. this is just history about the disease, Vance family did not ACTUALLY create the disease, it was discovered back in 1938, by a pathologist Dorothy Andersen. this is just some history that i timed with my story:)

------

Chapter 1

I got home past 9 pm and i was sleepy already, before sleeping i took a bath. I turned on the tv to watch some late night news for a bit when my phone rang, i look and it was Lily calling so i answered it.

"Good evening," I greeted.

"Did you just got home?" She asked.

"Yep,"

"Watch the news, i think there's a new issue between your mom and dad's family again." She said.

Again, huh? What did i even expect, theyre alway issue about them, if not the family name of the Vance, its about both of their companies, why cant they do a collab or a partnership with their companies? Oh right, the company was the reason that's why theyre divorced.

"Alright, thanks."

"Mhm, see you tomorrow, let's go to school together again, i'll wait for you at the bus stop."

"Okay," and ended the call.

I then change the channel of the tv, the headline was indeed the name "Vance" about diseases? Well this is a new one.

"One of the Vance servants, has come out from the silence about the disease they created back in 1937, and completely was discovered in 1938. It said that this disease was made for revenge? The first person to receive this disease was Soraya, surname unknown, family unknown, and has passed down the disease for generations until now. Though the Vance family still has no say about the current issue, they have vowed to speak to the press this Friday the 16th, be sure to stay tuned. This is Thea Amahido reporting live."

Disease? How come i didnt know about this? Does my grandmother know about this disease too? I know its not my issue or problem to solve but its wearing me out cause its about my family. Will my classmates think that i am also involved in this, i hope not. Because if this also spread around the school my record would be ruined.

I am trying to aim scholarship to get to college for free, so i want my record to be clean as possible. I just tried not to stress myself about it and went to sleep. 4 am and i decided to wake up early so i can try to ask my grandmother about it. I just drank energy drink instead of eating breakfast. I forgot to tell Lily that i'll go to the hospital.

Maybe she'll arrive at the bus stop at 5 am, its still early and the hospital is just around the corner. I arrived at the hospital the quiet usual and went inside. I walked to the front desk to ask if i can see my grandmother this early. This is the first time i've visited my grandmother so early.

"That's okay, as long you dont disturb any patients, be sure to stay quiet alright?" I nodded.

I walked towards the elevator and almost had an heart attack when i heard someone call my name, "Nahara?"

"O-Oh! Chayo, why are you awake? It's 4:15, its not healthy to stay awake." i said.

"Hmmm.. i couldnt sleep, i decided to go to the canteen to grab some snacks, want some?" He offered.

I shook my head, "What about you? What are you doing here so early? And you're on your school uniforms too,"

"E-Eh.. my grandmother is a patient here, i decided to ask her about something so that's why."