IV

Chapter 4

"Continue to flow, but dont forget me alright?"

--

We arrived at the hospital and there waiting was Tatsu crying, "O-Oh my god.. w-what happened to you?!"

She then looked at me, "What happened to Chayo?! What happened to my brother, Nahara?!" She asked.

I can feel the worry from her voice but i told her to calm down before telling her what happened. After i explained everything to her, she continues to sob because of his brother's recklessness and also about his state.

"H-How dare him lie... h-he said he was doing fine, that hes being cured. I-I cant believe i lied to Nana, too.. That damn kid." She continues to cry but im just here standing and doing nothing.

"Hey, are you all right?" I asked Sival who's beside me.

"Yes, i am. How is your friend?" He asked.

"I still dont know. I guess we'll just have to wait. Do you want to go home? Do want me to get you a taxi?" I offered.

He just shooked his head, "No, its alright. I can go home by myself. Take care, sis."

"Mhm, you too.." I said before he left.

Few minutes or hours later, a doctor came out of his room and Tatsu immediately talked to them, "You're brother is now all right, but his condition got worse, please do forbid him to go out. We only let him out once and that is enough. I hope he learned his lesson and not to do this again. His life was at risk and what he did was pretty much a big mistake. Please do tell your brother about this.."

"I-I will, thank you so much. When is he gonna wake up, by the way?"

"Let's just have to wait, okay?" Both of us just nodded and then the doctor walked away.

"I swear when he wakes up ill be the one killing him. I lied to Nana!"

"Nana? Where's Chayo's parents?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Hmm.. our parents are dead, they died after  Chayo was born.."

"O-Oh.. im so sorry but.. both of them?"

She took a sip of air before  answering my question, "Chayo's disease is based on genes, my father had it and when him and my mom made love they passed it to each other. Well i guess i was lucky that i wasnt the one who got it but... my brother. Hes the one who got it. When Chayo was born, it was a fatal risk since that day theyre both at their limit.. and then lucky Chayo, he got out. But both father and mother passed out and didnt wake up again..."

"I see.. im so sorry for that."

"Then Chayo spend his time being scared of dying because of his condition.. well now it changed. I think hes already accepted his fate.. Well even now i still couldnt accept it. I wish i was the one who got it instead of him.. h-he.. Chayo has so much dream.. he still wanted to achieve a lot...I dont want my brother to go, Nahara. I know i have a family now but he's still my little brother. I-I care so much for him, i love him so much. I just cant accept he's going to die because of a disease.." Tatsu started to cry again and i felt so much sorry for her.

She's gone to so much pain, but yet she's standing so strong for her brother and her family.. Goodness give her a rest.

"I dont know what to say.. im sorry, im not used to seeing people like this, and i dont know how to comfort people..." I awkwardly said.