VII

Chapter 7

"Follow its path.."

--

I stood stiff when he said it, how did he know i was here? Did he follow me? "W-What are you doing here, D-Dad?" I asked.

"I came here to help, hija..." Dont call me that.. i dont want him to call me that. After all he did! after everything he did!

"Dad..." I just nodded and let him in inside Chayo's room. He told me to get a towel to stop him from coughing blood everywhere.

"Can you please go out?" He asked. I immediately went out and cant help myself but to worry. I keep walking in circled when i suddenly heard Chayo screamed.

Worried, i was. I kept knocking the door but it was locked. What did he do to him? W-What did my father do to Chayo?!

"Ma'am please step back, the doctors are here." A nurse arrived and they opened Chayo's room without hesitation. 

What the hell am i going to do now?! Just stand here?! while my friend is inside and screaming in pain? My knees just broke down and i started to cry. Im worried, im stressed out because of it. Gosh, why am i such a crybaby these days...

"Nahara? Are you crying?" I immediately stood up, wiped my tears before facing my brother.

"I-I'm not... im sorry, im just stressed out—" He walked towards me, grab my head and leaned it on his chest.

"Shhh.... cry, its not nice to bottle things up..." Because of that i started to cry again. Why am i crying, why am i bottling things up? I shouldnt even be bottling things up because its bad for my mental health.

"Im so tired... i just want to cry. Im worried about Chayo, im worried about you, im worried about our family. Why am i suddenly meddling myself with mom and dad... why am i suddenly caribg for other people. I know.. i m selfish but... i dont know... im so confused right now... I- I... D-Dad went inside... Chayo started screaming... the Doctor's came in and i dont know what happened to him...." I told him.

"Shh... its okay, just cry... just let it all out.." I cried more. Is this okay? Am i awkward to my own brother. Im just letting out what im feeling... this is not wrong at all.

"He's asleep now..." When i heard my  Dad's voice i immediately let go of Sival. I went to him and just like that i slapped him.

I was scared. I'm scared because of what i did. Though i did not regret it. I heard Chayo scream in pain, i heard him! I dont care if he slaps me back, i dont care at all! All i think about right now is Chayo's condition!

"What did you do to him?! Did you hurt him?! Why did he scream! Why- Why did you hurt him! Y-You said you'll take care of it!" I started hitting my Dad and forgot who he is. My respect was gone for doing this to him. And he just stood there not even stopping me.

"That's enough," Sival grabbed both of my hand. I was fighting it but his hold didnt let me go.

"He screamed in pain that was true... because he was coughing his lungs out while blood was going out. The Doctor put him to sleep to check on him while the nurse cleaned the blood that was on his clothes and on the floor. He's pretty much okay now. Did you inhale his droplets? You might also get it if you did..." He sounded worried.