II

Chapter 2

"As its raining, be sure to remember me, as a part of water, ill always flow with you, my love..."

--

After Chayo left, we went back to our classrooms, there were some whispering about me and i just didnt mind it. As i should.

"Hey, did you hear that Nahara got a boyfriend?" I heard one of their whispers. What? Chayo just left few minutes ago and the words already spread out?

"Hi, excuse me? For your information theyre just friends. Okay? Nahara will stay single, alright?" Lily said. I simply just can't understand why Lily hates Chayo that much when they just met.

"Why are you jealous, Lily?" My classmate scoffed.

Lily's cheeks then turned to red and looked away, "O-Of course not! Tsk, i just dont want a stranger near my friend y'know? 'Cause she's pure and doesnt know anything about love?" 

My classmate just laughed, "Then why so mad, its just rumors?"

"Because! Just because," They all just bursted laughing and we went back to our seats. I decided to go home and get change before visiting the hospital.

When i got home, i rested for a bit and took a nap.

"I'll take Nahara!" I heard my father shouted.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my daughter, Rael!" 

"You said you'll take Sival! Why cant i take my daughter, huh?! She's my daughter too, Niana! Stop being so selfish!" Stop, please, i dont want to be part of this arguement anymore.

I dont belong to anyone.

"So what if she's also your daughter?! I would never let my daughter be a part of your dirty family! You'll just abuse her! I never trusted you! I never trusted your family in the first place!" Mama said.

While theyre shouting on the other room, here i am playing toys with Sival, he's playing with his cars and cover his ears everytime their voice reaches our room.

"Why do you cover my ears? Is ther something wrong?" He suddenly asked.

"Hmm? Nothing's wrong, its just that its so loud and you'd have a dirty ears if you hear those voices," I lied.

"Oh, okay," he continued to play with his toy cars.

"I will take my daughter, Niana.I'll do whatever it takes to have her under my custody." Father said. It was the first time i ever felt scared all my life.

It's not that im afraid of my father, its the tone in his voice that makes it scary.

I woke up, sweating after a long dream. Why did i suddenly rememer that night? I looked at my wall clock and my eyes widened when i saw it was 9 pm. I just said to take a nap, yet i fell asleep. I havent even eaten dinner yet. I guess i'll eat at the hospital again. I got up and took bath and changed my clothes. I was still wearing my uniform when i fell asleep. Hmm.. was i really that tired?

I arrived at the hospital around 9:30 pm, i first visited grandma's room but the nurse insidde said she was sleeping.

"Uhmm.. when she wakes up, please do call me, im just in another patients room." I said.