VI

Chapter 6

"The water that flows through life..."

--

"Silly.." I replied. 

It then started to rain and it's a good thing i have a spare umbrella inside my bag. Lily fully slept while laying down on my legs so i just let her be. She's probably tired and wants to nap. While staring at the open, i just remembered a funny time when i was a kid and it was raining. 

Ah, fun times do come to an end, right, Lily?

"Mama! Look, look! It's raining outside!" I said happily while watching the rain drops at my window.

"Do you want to make a boat, darling?" She asked.

I smiled, "Yes! Let is flow while its raining! Did you know, Mama? Grandma Reyna said if you make a paper boat and it's raning, it's said that the boat guides people to the after life! And that's why cant see the boat at the end, because they also took it with them.." I said.

Mom chuckled and pinched my nose, "Yes, she also said that to me.. and i also do believe it. The water that flows through all.. passes from heaven and earth.." She helped me made a paper boat.

We made 2 paper boats because its for my grandpa! They both passed away because theyre old, i was really sad because grandpa was  very dear person to me. Both of them always gives me candies! And Grandma Reyna would get mad because my teeth will be broken. 

I wore my boots and rain coat before going outside. Mom also went with me but she just brought an umbrella. We went near the water current outside and there i put two boats. It started to flow with the current and i immediately followed it. I ran when it starts to flow faster.

"Ow!" I bumped my head and some kid with bunny tooth appeared in front of me.

"Ow," He also said. Really? He was the one who bumped into me and he's the one hurt? How rude.

"I-I'm so sorry!" The lady with the kid apologized.

"W-Woi, say sorry!" The lady said to the kid.

"N-No, its okay. No harm done, my daughter is just fine.." Mom also said.

"Hey apologize!"

"No way! She's the one who bumped into me, she should apologize!" He complained. Ugh! What an hard headed kid he is!

"Ma'am we are truly sorry!" The lady grabbed the kid arm before leaving but he faced me, "Bleh! You ugly, me handsome, so i say no sorry." Mama just laughed and i was annoyed as hell.

Handsome? Which part? You mean his feet? Ugh, i hate kid like that, or no, maybe brats. My mind went back to thinking about the boat but when i looked at it, it was gone and it turned off my mood for a bit.

"Oh, where's your boat..?" Mama asked.

I sobbed.. "I-It's gone now.." I cried. "I-I didnt guide both grandpa's home.. w-what if they're lost?" I cried more but my mom just hushed me.

She squatted infront of me and wiped my tears off, "Don't worry, darling. They're probably home now.." She smiled which made me happy again.