VII

Chapter 8

"A storm that leads to disaster..."

--

I was stunned and couldnt move... I immediately wore something casual and left the house. It's probably gonna be useless to go at the conference and i guess ill just immediately head to the hospital. I took the bus, good thing there was no traffic and ended up getting there earlier. By the time i arrive some news reporters were already there.

I got out of the bus hoping they wouldn't recognize me, but i was wrong.

"That's Nahara Vance! The daughter of Rael Vance!" One of the reporters shouted. I immediately ran fast and went inside the hospital using the back door. Damn, how can they recognize me?

I got inside the hospital and ran to my grandma's room, i ended up bumping a lady but i didn't mind who it was and just stood up. When i got to my grandma's room. The nurses was already there and my grandma was gasping for air.

"W-What happened??" I asked worriedly.

"She got an attack, Ma'am. Dont worry, she'll be fine. We're currently giving her air." That made my heart calm and sat down.

I tied my hair into a loose ponytail and rubbed the brigde of my nose and kept on sighing.

This is bad, this is very bad. "Please call me if she's okay, ill just go to the canteen to buy myself water." She just nodded and i headed out.

"Nahara...." That voice.

I looked up to see who it was. I stood there in fear everytime i see her. "L-Lady Reyna...." I stuttered.

"How are you?" She held up my chin and got my eyes lock on her. I cant do this, i can never maintain eye contact with her.

"I-I am fine.... what about you...?" She smiled and let go of my face.

"Your father is currently in the ICU right now being treated. His wounds were deep due to the the bullet shot. He lost not many of his blood so there's still hope for him. Dont worry, he's not like the person to die easily. Isn't that what you want to hear?" She said. I looked away and a tear suddenly fell.

Typical her, she's always like that. Good at reading people's mind without hearing a single thing about it yet.

I nodded, "He's gonna be okay, right? When can i visit him?" I asked.