Chapter 2 ~ Childhood

I woke up in a soft and warm bed, I opened my eyes and stretched myself and started opening my eyes and saw that I was in a cute room but it really wasn't my style. Note: change this room's decoration. 

"Good morning sweetie!" someone screamed, making me fall down from the bed I was laying on. What the heck was that! 

I stand up and saw a beautiful women with black styled cloth and black heels, damm I like her style she looks like she have 30 years. "Good morning?" I responded back, Ugh my voice since like a toddler. 

"Ali is time to go to school your friends Bonnie and Elena are waiting! I still don't understand why Elena is your friend, when you wanted to go for ice cream and she didn't and ordered you to go for pizza you should have defend your opinion sweetie" the woman told me while waving her hands around her. 

That are the worst news, being friends with the scooby gang also this means she (the woman in front of me) is a important person in my new family and Elena is a pain in the ass, I am so exited to see Bonnie she is such a sweet heart. Wait! did she said school no no no nooo how old am i.

"How old I am and umm can you tell me all about my family I have a small school project to do." I figured that that is the way to know who is who in my new family.

"Sweetie are you alright?" the woman asked me with her voice showing concern. Well fuck, what do I do. "Yes I am ok is just that Elena told me I am little for my age" yes yes blame Elena that's so smart! note the sarcasm. 

"Ugh that girl" the woman whispered but I heard her. "Well baby I think for a 10 yearly old your hight is alright and your family is just me your aunty and grandma, don't forget your dear parents that die in that tragic accident. Lets go Ali is time to go to school get change I will wait for you down stairs."

When she left I went to change I notice that I really had the body of a 10 year old but I still had my green eyes and black hair. Omg my face is so cute, and my body is so small it looks kind of my original body but this one is more pretty.

I have decided I will tell my new aunty that I know about the "supernatural" and what we really are, I suppose this is a similar case to bonnie so they haven't told me.

I went downstair and meet with Bonnie and Elena, they were nice but Elena was kind of controlling our decisions so I didn't like her. I meet mini Caroline, Tyler, Jeremy and Matt he wasn't that cute like the other characters.

When I came back I saw my aunt and grandma in the living room, I seated next to them and dropped the bomb. "Aunty, Grandma I know about the supernatural and who we really are" 

"Yes my sweet girl! I was so tire of hiding who we are." my aunt jumped from her seat and big black wings from her back came out of her back. Ok... I didn't expect that reaction.

"How Lisa, is something wrong?" my grandma asked me, ok that is the reaction I expected. "No grandmama I discovered on my own and I will like to learn how to use my powers if its alright." Yep straight to the point.

"Of course sweetie, your grandma will teach you how to use your powers and I will teach you how to fight and the most exiting part when you reach your 16's  we will take you to meet my brother, the famous and annoying Lucifer Morningstar!" my aunt said very exited.

"Can we start tomorrow I am very tire" I said while I yawned showing my fake tiredness. "Yes go to sleep we will start tomorrow you can skip school because is just Friday" my grandma said while waving her hand, while my aunty just nodded. 

I run to my room and changed to my pajamas, I grabbed 2 notebooks and started writing all the details and important events from TVD so I will be ready. I have decided I will change the fate of the Mikaelsons, give Bonnie and Caroline good self steem and try to change Elena to a better friend.  

By 16 I have learned all about my magic abilities that pretty much were similar to  the ones the witches have but they were much more stronger, also my fighting abilities were perfect, my favorite was knife fighting I used my magic to summon daggers or knifes and throw them with telekinesis. 

On my 16 birthday my aunt accompanied me to the underworld/hell to meet my uncle being honest I was very exited. He was kind of hot (as sin hahaha) and was a baddas, also he was nice with family so I didn't die. 

My uncle explain me that being loyal to family is the most important thing, he gave me my own black wings and a sinner hot body that I especially asked for, after that encounter I had the attention of a lot of boys (I didn't like it that much because it was clearly they they wanted just my body). 

Apparently my influence in the gang was working but I wasn't that close to them like when we were little. I had made powder that contained some of the extra power I had that was especially for my little psychopath Kol Mikaelson, it is so sad that he lost his ability to do magic. 

I helped Tyler with his dad, he always came to me for help so I did small spells that made Mr.Lookwood to be nice to his son, but it didn't last long, because u know devil=evil so I couldn't do much good things with my abilities.

I never liked Elena but she really made it difficult when I tried to be nice or help her with her selfish issues so she was a lost cause. I decided that I will give Elena to Klaus and then resuscitate her, hipnotice her with my family abilities and take some of her eggs for children, making the Petrova line continue.

Also Caroline started acting kind of mean to me by defending Elena that really surprise me, she got confidence but to just get bossed around by Elena, at least Bonnie was getting closer to me, I think she could fell my demon aura that showed power and witches worship demons so I think that's the reason.

On my 17 th birthday my grandma went back to the underworld, because apparently when your niece is 17 and you are more than 1200 years old you go back there. What I liked most about being a familiar to the devil is that we choose the age of our body's mortality, like vampire when they are converted, the age they are bitten the age they will be forever until they get killed.

I had no idea the limitations of the devil's familiars and they are almost none.

I learned a lot from my aunt and uncle but what I got the most information from was the library from hell, that now is connected to my room so I can access to it when I want.

~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~

Second chapter from today! I am very happy how is going. 

Sorry if some people liked Elena but in this story they would not be many good moments for Elena (no hate for the actress) just the attitude from her in the show is kind of selfish and is not that's mart.

🦔🌟