Chapter 11 ~ The Exitio Nigrum

I called Tyler and asked him where Mason was, and he told me that he was in the Lockwood mansion so I went as fast as I could to talk to him.

..............

"Hello dear how are you?" the Mrs. Lockwood asks me when she opened the door as I head inside her house to the living room.

"Hi Mrs. Lockwood, do you know where Tyler is" on the call I had with him he told me that I could talk to Mason in Tyler's room. "Yes please, give me a moment, TYLER, Alisa is here to see you!" "Sweetheart I wanted to thank you about what you've done for my son, since you started befriending him, he changed for the better although it wouldn't bother me that you do it with another intentions" she said waging her eyebrows while smiling at me.

I don't imaging being something else with Tyler his like my best friend and little brother, but of course Mrs. Loockwood see my closeness from a different perspective.

"Mom stop bothering Alisa" Tyler said while walking onto the room, Tyler's mom just rolled her eyes and went to the kitchen. 

"Sooo Ty where is Mason?" I asked while approaching him.

"He is in my room waiting for you, follow me" and with that said Ty leaded me to his room were I saw Mason sitting on a chair, we walked inside and I summoned a comfortable chair to seat because the one Mason was using was the only one on the room.

"Hello Mason I am Alisa Lilura Morningstar,  I need you to give me the moonstone and I will make your pain stop" I just needed him just for the moonstone for the ritual and keep him safe but I could add some pros for him. 

"I- Umm hello Alisa Tyler have talk about you, but can you really make the pain stop when I change into a wolf?" he asked. "Well of course but their is a little detail, you will need to also be a vampire... a hybrid" he looked at me like I was crazy, I don't think he would accept but well.

"Will it hurt or there will be any consequences?" wow he looks like he is reconsidering, I guess it really hurts turning onto a wolf. "Tyler will tell you the detail and information you need" I said while pointing at Ty who was near the door quietly listening out conversation.

After a long time Mason and Tyler finished talking about the pros and cons about being a hybrid, so I decide to continue with my deal. "Ok Mason just give me the moonstone, then you will need to leave town for some weeks so you can be safe, Don't talk to Katherine and finally after all that you will be a hybrid and live your live like nothing happened." Mason stand up from the small chair and stretched his arm for me to shake it meaning, its a deal.

I grabbed my black jacket and left the Loockwood mansion and went to my house to prepare everything for Klau's visit. 

..................

Meanwhile on Bonnie's house...

Bonnie was on the couch with her two soulmates, Matt the baby vampire and Enzo the old vampire were talking, laughing and one or another kiss were given, but the perfect mood finished when someone nocked on the door.

Matt annoyed by being interrupted went to open the door to see nothing less than Stefan.

"Hi Matt is Bonnie here I need to talk to her is urgent" the youngest Salvator brother asked while hiding something behind his back, and that intrigued Matt so he invited him in. 

"Yeah sure she's here come on in" Matt wasn't worried about the Salvatore, because thank to her new friends Ali he was sure he was stronger than him, also he heard about that Stefan didn't drink from humans making him be less stronger.

The two vampires reached the living room were a confused Bonnie and Enzo were seating waiting.

"Hi Stefan what are you doing here?" Bonnie asked she was very confused and concerned that the Salvatore was in her house, could Elena be in danger?

"Hello Bonnie I need your help I heard someone is plotting to hurt Elena and u know I am not strong enough to protect her, but I found this feather and even me that I am not a wonderful witch can feel its power, so I was wondering if you could make a weapon with it... to protect your best friend Elena of course" Stefan had already practiced how he will make Bonnie make the weapon, he was going to use the friendship she and Elena have.

After a long discussion the witch accepted Stefan's offer, she still was unsure, that weapon could even be dangerous for the strongest creatures on earth and Bonnie was scare it could be used again her best friend that wasn't very fond of the Salvator's, but to protect Elena she will do it, it was going to take a lot of power but it was worth it.

"Here you go Stefan this is the Exitio Nigrum, just it wisely" Bonnie handed the dagger made of the black powerful feather decorated with dragon designs to the younger Salvator.

And with that Stefan speeded out of her house with one of the most powerful weapons on earth and hell.

...................

I was in my house preparing everything for Niklaus's visit when I heard the doorbell I knew it was Elijah coming to help me, I ruined to the door and opened to see my handsome mate wearing a suit like always, he looked good.

"Hello Elskan" he said and was going to hugged me when I started to fell dizzy and fell to my knees, I started hearing screaming from Elijah and my aunt, it was overwhelming it was too loud I had no idea what was happening when I felt the floor suck me in and everything went black.

.................

I opened my eyeshot see I was laying on a marble floor, I looked around to see I was in a living room of a beautiful and elegant house, but it looked familiar, very familiar.

"Ms. Verena is it really you?" I heard a voice from someone that was towering over me it was a man dressed like a butler and did he just said Ms. Verena? Thats my old last name from my original worl- no no no no no it can't be.

"You look different Miss" I sanded up and looked him in the eyes, those green eyes, he is Perun the head butler of my family! I turned around and walked to the nearest mirror to see my reflection like I had when I was on the Vampire Diaries, the gift of beauty and sexiness from my uncle, I wasn't almost flat like when I lived here before. 

"Mis. Verene?" Oh my, what do I do or say about my body they will think I got surgery or something, no no it looks natural I know what I will say.

"Hello Perun, I guess puberty hit me late anyways where are my parents?" Do I still have my all my powers? "They are in a meeting talking about their new heir for their fortune and company" When he said that I felt so angry and suddenly the fire from the fireplace from the living room grew, I guess I still have them.

What will I do Klaus is coming and hell will break loose if I am not there, also Elijah doesn't have any idea where I am, he will freak out and blame someone or do a killing spreed from anger and sadness that I am not there, then I need to see my uncle people die everywhere so he might be here but fist vengeance.

~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~

Next Chapter.....Alisa will be trying to get out from her original world and discover why did it happened.

Disclaimer: I just own my original characters and plot.

🦔🌟