Chapter 3 ~ The Pilot

Today was the day of the first chapter from The Vampire Diaries, I am 17 years old and being honest I am going to let everything play out the way it actually is minus obviously Tyler fights, because he's doing so much better with his anger problems he's just like a little puppy that needed good guidance.

I am going to start being friends with Jeremy in the third chapter of the series, because I need all the Vicki's problems so the plot doesn't change that much and I can help Bonnie with problems that I know will happened. 

I gave Jeremy and will gave one to Caroline a vervain tattoo without them knowing, I made Jeremy sleep with my magic and took him to a tattoo place and made them small tattoos in not noticeable places, I really needed Caroline safe from Damon although she doesn't like me but I will do it another day.

Talking about tattoos I have 4 black small hearts in the upper section of my left breast. I suppose they are from the soulmate marks that everyone is talking bout, Bonnie have 2 hearts in her neck.

 I have learn a lot about soulmates from the books from hell's library apparently that's what most people live for, I am very exited and scared to see who they are, I really won't like to be mates with one of the Salvator brothers, I mean they are hot but I always saw them on the show like the perfect big brothers.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, with my abilities I threw it out the window and a clash! was heard, Oops I broke the window

"Alisa Lilura Morningstar stop breaking the friking window!" my dear aunty yelled from downstairs. "You know I just snap my fingers and it get repaired right!" I yelled back from my bed, how I love the morning shouting is so... refreshing.

I went to take a shower and change into the outfits I chose last night. Outfit above ^

I grabbed some pancakes to eat on my way and my bag with everything I will need. 

Got on my beautiful sport car and went on my way to school yey school again, note the sarcasm. When I got out of the car I saw Elena and Bonnie entering school and some fucking horny teenagers staring at my body like always, the gift my uncle gave me is a curse sometimes but I know is going to be a gift for my mates.

I entered and went strait to my locker near Elena and Bonnie conversation, I used a small spell to hear them. "Ahh, find a man, coin a phrase, its a busy year" Bonnie said trying to hipe Elena.

Uuuu they turned around and Elena know is making the awkward waving her hand to Matt, Aw he looks like a crushed hearted teenager, oh never mind that is what he is u know I am going to help him find a soulmate.

I learned that only supernaturals have soulmates so I am going to convert Matt into a vampire, of course I will ask first. "He hates me" Elena said, oh I almost forgot about the spell I better undo it. 

"Hello Ali how are you?" bonnie said from next to me making me jump a little at her random appearance. "Oh hi Bonnie" I answered her while hugging her. I need it the plot without changes in this chapter, ummm oh I know what to do.

"Oh my god Bonnie isn't that a sexy back?" I asked her while pointing to Stefan's back hoping that she will go with Elena. "Where?! Oh hell yeah come on" she told me. "No you go with... Elena yeah she's alone you should show that back to her." I tried to convince her. "Oh yes great idea bye!" 

Yess ok now I need to disappear...

After school I went to my little mansion (perks of being in this family) I decided that I will invite Bonnie to a mall near this town after her encounter with Caroline, Elena and Stefan at the Mystic Grill. 

At the time I thought that their little meeting finished I decided to call Bonnie. 

"Hello? Ali is everything ok?" Bonnie asked stressed, I guess because of the awkward talk with Matt. "Yes Bonnie-boo I am fine just wanted to ask you if you will like to go shopping I heard tomorrow at night their is a party" "Yes Ali I will go just give me 5 minutes and I will be at your door bye!" Aw she sounded happier "Bye!"

After 5 minutes like Bonnie said she was outside of my house waiting. After 30 minutes we got to the nearest mall, I hate that this town doesn't have an adequate shopping centers.

I wasn't planning on going to the party because I didn't want to mess anything or be with some drunk hormonal teenagers, that's the worst. We buy some cloth and we decide to go to Victoria Secret to buy some underwear. 

"Do you like this ones?" Bonnie asked me by showing me some cotton underwear, aww so cute they even had a small bunny in them.

"Yeah I do but you should get some of the ones I am getting" I suggested her. "Mmmm I don't know lace is a little stream are you going to have sex with someone or what!" "Nooo Bonnie-boo  how dare you assume that" I said while winking at her.

I have waited all these years for my soulmates to be the first ones to do that and mark me.

After we finish I paid for all the underwear and told Bonnie it was a gift after she fight me so she could pay.

When I got back to my house I decided that I will go to Bonnie's grandmas's house and ordered her to tell her all about her powers and the supernatural.

That the changes begin!

~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~..~

What are the changes going to be? Well I am going to get ahead with Enzo's release and Bonnies knowledge of the secrets's of this universe.

Rights reserved to me minus a part of the TVD plot and their character (not Elisa) also the  name Lucifer Morningstar used on the series "Lucifer" have nothing to do with the original series I just used the name.

🦔🌟