~ Returned to the beginning ~

READ ALL PLEASE💛

This is not a chapter but is a note from me, the author, because I wanted to make an important announcement.

Chapter 11 is the FINAL chapter from the first season, the SECOND season will be published on October 20, 2021.

I think it is alright to start the second season with the beginning of a big problem (Alisa waking up on her original world).

On the next season Alisa Lilura Morningstar will meet her last soulmates and there will be a lot of happy psychotic and sweet moments however they will be some death on it because of the new weapon created by Bonnie.

The updates from the next season will be faster and longer.

The good news is that while you, my beautiful readers, wait for the next season I will post part 1 from my new book/story called "FROM OUR OWN WORLD". but for now is paused until before Christmas. 

FROM OUR OWN WORLD; by Saltpepper174

What happens when the originals fall at the backyard of the house of a girl named Marbella Campbell who is conveniently the soul mate of those visitors saving them at the exact moment of the execution of their own mother.

Mikaelson's brothers X OC and Rebecca X OC 

Disclaimer: I just own my original characters and plot.

Premiere; Thursday 29, 2021

Bye! Any questions feel free to ask on the comments.

🦔🌟

the second season will be published on here and it will be called- Chapter 12~ back to the beginning.