79: Vistor

DAISY

Bubbles of excitement constructing in my stomach, as I watch the only active happiness in my life swaggers toward my direction looking the god-like perfect he effortlessly pulls on.

He didn't have to accessorize his look with anything expensive; not a Rolex wristwatch or Golden Goose Deluxe shoe brand like other days.

Today he was simply dressed in a clean white sweatshirt and pants, a white Jordan, and his healthy light brown hair, roughly messy, falling down his forehead, and each very often his fingers brush back the strands.
Maybe he needed a haircut or maybe I'm desperate for my fingers to knead his ruffle hair. Either way, I couldn't control my emotions, I couldn't help staring.

"Yep, it's him." She answered her question.

That was an awareness call. It provided me perception and I remember Madison was still beside me.

I nodded, grinning over to the glowing smile that awoken butterflies in my stomach.

"I should get going then." I heard her say above me. I became fully absorbent of reality when my body reacted and pull back from a slight nudge on my shoulder.

"Thank you." I smiled at her and she did too before heading for the back door.

Returning my eyes to the handsomeness pouring its rays upon me, I could heed to the sufficient rate of murmurs around the room, It easy to tell every eye was on him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying to appear casual since this is public and Riley schools here, and she's quite popular given who she's dating in the state.

Unfazed, hands in pocket, he answered: "Claiming my possession."

My eyes playfully narrowed at him.
"And what is that exactly?"

His head cock adorably to the side.

"You know." He deeply responded. His lip shifts into a charming smirk, giving me sparking fireworks in my stomach, I have to remind myself to stay low, it's public.

"I don't." I attempted to imitate his smirk but I went awry.

"Is there should be a musical aura like, in the movies, I could've sung my love for you to the public." He assured.

"You wouldn't do that." I laugh.

"Is that a bet?" His brow rose and a chill of panic shiver through me. "Kay." I silently exclaimed with widening eyes scanning toward Rachel and her squad.
Precisely, they all were shamelessly watching us.

Kay sighs and stoops a little until I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

Is this decent? It was the first thing that came into my racing heart.

"Say you're my possession." he pursues in a soft and rich tone. I felt warm blood rushing up my body.

Okay, definitely what we shouldn't be discussing right now in the presence of the school's famous party hostess.

"I am not a gadget." I maintained my eyes at the girls staring at Kay and me.

"Are you saying you're not mine?" He whispered, a taste of scowl in his words.

I turn instinctively and blurt without thinking. "I'm yours."

The sudden change of position resulted in different impacts. For one, Kay's nose slid down my cheeks, I might be mistaken but I thought I felt him sniffing my skin. Second, our eyes locked for a couple of seconds before we both looked down at my laced fingers sitting in my thighs.