You took a step forward and tilted your head

(Ea sports it is in the gay ANYWAYS
i realize i havent updated since the 8th of December lol so im tryna get back to writing you are mild protan; seen below)

(Ea sports it is in the gay ANYWAYSi realize i havent updated since the 8th of December lol so im tryna get back to writing you are mild protan; seen below)

Once the both of you got mediashare set up, you sitting in his chair of course. You started the stream with the starting soon logo, Tommy looked at you from the floor. "Why the fuck do you get my chair?" You looked at his dark yellow shirt and to his white-ish eyes, "Because im the guest and im shorter than you, when you sit you're still in frame, compared to me i am not in frame."

"Oh..." He mumbled looking at the screen of streamlabs, he started to stream and did his satisfying crack of the diet coca-cola. He took a sip, you stayed silent watching the chat scream your username. You grinned, "WHAT IS UP CHAT?" He hollered, you let out a laugh and he laughed with you. You smiled at his laugh, the way his eyes lit up, the way he smiled a perfect crooked smile.

You started to drown in your thoughts, how perfect he looked in real life, how amazing he looked. You just wanted to hold him- wait what, you quickly snapped out of it when tommy asked you a question, "huh?" You asked, Tommy repeated the question with an exaggerated sigh, "Do we start Media Share now? 3 lives?" You nodded. Tommy started the media share, you assumed he went over the rules so you sat back comfortably in his chair. The first video almost got you at the end when Ranboo started to spin on all fours with his ass in the air and his lore think doing a lipbite in the animation.

"You fucking twat- you almost laughed at RaNbOo twerking." You covered your mouth as to not laugh, "Really Y/N?" You inhaled deeply, "Yes Tommy you fucking idiot." The next one played and the next one until it was getting dark.

"Alright chat, we'll end it here. I have to get home and I don't wanna be kidnapped in an alleyway by drug dealers and stabbed" You grinned, Tommy rolled his eyes and said bye before ending the stream.

"Do you... Want me to walk you to the door?" He asked quietly, extending his hand. You took it woth a shy smile and energetically pulled him to the door, laughing, hand in hand. He opened the door and you both walked out onto the front porch, it was a bit cold but you didnt mind. He looked down at you and said a small, "be safe..." You nodded and kissed his cheek. letting go of his hand you walked off with a wide smile and a very flustered Tommy on the doorstep.