Mmm, woah, mm

You stared down at your replies in shock

(Y/U/N)

Can't believe (Tommyinnit) killed me :notlikethis:

(TommyInnit)

⤘ HAHA BITCH!

You were a small twitch streamer, getting abour 200-300 viewers per day. Your twitter had about 100 followers. Until Tommyinnit  replied. Your Twitter started blowing up, you checked your twitch to see you gained 400 followers. "Holy shit..." You whispered, tears rolled down your face as you ran downstairs, "MUM!" You yelled. Your mother turned around, she was very supportive of your streaming, even if you were 15. She had you when she was quite a bit older, 37 to be exact. She smiled fondly at you.

"Yes Y/N?" You just hugged her, "I've done it mum..." You whispered, "I have a bunch of followers!" You could feel her excitement, "I'm so proud of you Y/N!" She ruffled your hair. "Thank you Mum! I'm gonna stream now!" You let go of her and she smiled. She let go of you and ran back upstairs to your room. You fell back into your chair firing up obs and minecraft. You hopped onto hypixel and started the stream. People started flooding in after you tweeted out, "Hello Chat!" You said happily, "Holy shit thats alot of people--" You went into skywars.

In the middle of you streaming your mum came in and gave you a slice of cake, you smiled at her, "Thank you Mum, love you" Your mic picked up a faint, 'Love you too' Chat started asking questions but a text to speak dono came in, "Thank you for the £11.52" 'How old are you?' the annoying bot asked, you whistled, "I'll say, Im younger than 16 but older than 13" You said, chat started guessing your age and you rolled your eyes.

(Time skip to after the stream)

You opened twitter to see that THE Tommyinnit dmed you.

TommyInnit

Hey, bitch

Y/U/N

What Tommy?

Tommyinnit

I was watching your stream

today and you seem chill,

so wanna call?

Y/U/N

Why not

You gave Tommy your discord and he added you. He called you.

"Hey bitch (Your Gender)"

"Hi Tommy."