I looked down at the ground and then I felt it right within

(Thank you for 6.5k reads :D)

"WHAT."

"Yeah kinda crazy" He laughed, you smiled. "WAIT does that mean I get to meet you soon?!" You felt his smile through the phone, "You know what, sure, I'll buy the ticket for you to come over here" The bus stopped and someone sat next to you, a little close. You looked up to recognize the guy from the other day, "Hey baby" He said, "Give me a moment Corpse, I'm on the bus and this weirdo I beat yesterday just called me baby." He sighed, "Let me speak to him." "Alright?" You said confused. You took out your earbuds and put Corpse on speaker, "Hello?" The male next to you said, "Hi." Corpse said in his deep voice, "What happens to be your name?"

"Jameson. Yours?" "Just call me Corpse. Anyways why are you hitting on her?" "Whats it to you, are you her boyfriend or something?" You fake gagged. "No I'm her brother and if you dare put your dirty fucking hands on her I won't hesitate to fly over there and talk to your parents personally." "OOOOH IM SO sCARED" He said. "Y/N, I'm buying the tickets now." "Alright see you tomorrow?" "Tomorrow." He confirmed to you and hung up. Jameson pushed you to the wall of the bus.

"GET YOUR DIRTY FUCKING HANDS OFF THEM" Tommy yelled grabbing the boy and yanking him out the seat and sitting next to you. Jameson huffed and got up walking to the seat his friend was in. "Thank you Tommy" He smiled at you and ruffled your hair. You frowned and grabbed his hand, his ears turned slightly red as you held it. You smiled at him and he looked away, You looked at his face, His ocean blue eyes with his fluffy blonde hair, "Hey kitty, don't give me that look!" You teased, you saw his cheeks turn a bit you giggled at him and he turned to you with a soft smile that melted your heart.