and I wanted to erase myself

(1k reads, poggers)

You walked with Tommy and Tubbo into mcdonalds. Tommy ordered for you guys since you were both too awkward and quiet to order for yourselves. You found a table and sat at it with Tubbo and quietly started talking. Tommy came back with the food and passed it out, "Oh. IT has pickles on it..." Tubbo said, "I'll go asked them to remake one!" Tommy said, Oh no... This isn't gonna be good... You walked with Tommy to the cashier.

"Excuse me! He asked for no pickles!" Tommy was naturally loud, like, Super loud. So it sounded like he was yelling at the cashier, "Sir I'm gonna need you to calm down." The lady said. Tommy opened his mouth and you just shoved him into Tubbo. Wanting to curl up and die you decided letting him speak would make it worse, "I'm sorry, he's naturally loud, but our friend did ask for no pickles so if you could be so ki-" She cut you off, smiling, "I understand, of course we'll remake it. Thank you for being so respectful!"

In short words, everyone kept glaring at Tommy and you ate then got out that bitch. You went to Tubbo's place and Tommy started streaming from his computer, then Tubbo brought up the animatic by SAD-ist. Short form, loving it would be a under statement. You all then headed home and you and Tommy started streaming, Lets just say in the morning there was a LOT of apologizing to your mum.