Erase myself

You sat at Tommy's house with Tubbo, you sat your backpack down. "This is one HELL of a sleep over." You said sarcastically. "Well Y/N, Shall we play Truth or Dare?" Tommy said glaring at you. "Sure!" Tubbo said happily, "Why not" You said. "Well Y/N, Truth or Dare?" Tommy said, "Dare." "I dare you to play your favorite song." "Okay." You turned on, 'Egirls are ruining me' By Corpse, a very good friend of yours.

"Choke me like you hate me, but you love me"

You started to sing along,

"Low-key wanna date me when you fuck me,

Touch with the lights off with my chains on,

Baby I'm not the right one you should wait on."

Tommy stared at you in surprise and Tubbo stared at you in awe at your singing.

"She a freak, lil bad hoe,

Gaspare told me to kill it, I said, 'Let me grab my Death Note.' "

"Tommy that's enough of that song!" You heard his mother yell, you turned it off, "SORRY MRS.SIMMONS!" You yelled, Tommy's mouth was gaping open and Tubbo stared at you in awe, "That was amazing Y/N! What did the lyrics mean though?" You started sweating a bit, "You'll learn when your older!" Tubbo looked down, "Oh" Tommy blinked himself back into existence still shocked, "What the fuck-?" You laughed at his reaction. "WHY THAT SONG?!" You laughed harder.

"Its a good song, plus Corpse made it!" Tommy looked dumbfounded at the song you played, "WHAT THE FUCK- BAHAHA" He wheezed in pain. You and Tubbo looked at eachother in confusion. "Why are you laughing?" Tubbo said looking at Tommy, "I'm trying to laugh the pain away." He said flatly, "Damn."

(THANK YOU FOR #6 IN COLORBLIND)