and I then I saw your face

"Oh."

You smiled holding back a laugh, "What?" He paused, "Do your have the same type of colorblindness as George?" You thought for a second, "Protan colorblindness?" He stayed silent as you flipped the bacon, "Yeah, I think so" You moved the bacon around, causing it to sizzle, "So, whatcha making?" He asked. "Bacon and eggs." You said sitting the phone down. You closed your eyes as you leaned against the counter, "Hey Y/N?" Tommy said, "Hm?" "Your a BITCH!" You heard him leave the call, you stood up straight and opened your eyes.

You grabbed a plate and put the bacon on it, then put a paper towel over it. You then cracked 3 eggs in to pan and listened to it sizzle.

(Timeskip to at school)

You looked at your college (High school in UK) some guy bumped into you, he kept walking without stopping. You walked toward him and tapped his arm, "Pardon me!" You said, him and his friends turned around, "Yeah?" You crossed your arms,  "You bumped into me." He was silent until he bursted out laughing, Wait... I know that laugh... You looked at him, Blonde hair... Blue eyes... Braces... T-TOMMY?! You looked at him in shock and just sped walked away. The snow began falling on you getting in your y/h/l y/h/c hair...