I walked into the room

"Well goodnight Tommy" You yawned, Tommy then turned up his mic volume, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN GOODNIGHT ITS LIKE 11PM" You flinched from the sudden loud noise, You turned your mic onto the funny mic Jschlatt has and turned up your volume, "GOODNIGHT BITCHBOY" You left the call and x'd out of discord. You turned your mic back to normal and took your head set off, getting up.

You pushed in your chair and turned off your Blue(?) LED lights (They're purple but you're colorblind) You walked over to your bed already in your pajamas. You passed out almost instantly.

(Timeskip to the next morning cause I'm lazy)

You opened your eyes to hear your discord getting blown up, you turned on your phone and rubbed your eyes to see, the no other, Tommyinnit. Why is he calling me? You thought as you picked up, "HELLO Y/N!" He yelled, you flinched. "What do you want Tommy?" You asked clearly irritated, "Oh shit did I wake you up?" You sighed, "What do you want?" He laughed, "Y/N! I would say sorry... BUT ONLY BETA MALES SAY SORR-!" You hung up, "Jesus christ." You said, putting discord on silent. You sat up and swung your legs over the edge of your bed. You stood up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. "So today is thursday and last I checked my phone it was about 4am, I have school today..." You said to yourself as you grabbed a pan and some bacon.

You turned on the cooker putting the pan on it. You put bacon strips on the pan and while you were waiting to turn the over you pulled out your phone to see Tommy calling you, you picked up and heard him say, "Like I was saying, ONLY BETA MALES SAY SORRY!" You sighed and rolled your eyes, "Are you still wearing that really ugly dark yellow shirt?" He went silent, and out of confusion he said, "What do you mean? Are you talking about my red one?" You sighed, "You have a blue one, a really ugly yellow one, and then a really weird yellow one" Tommy laughed

"Are you seriously colorblind or are you joking?!" You paused, "I'm colorblind."

"Oh."