You looked me in the eye

(⚠️Trigger Warning, Fighting I will put another warning when its about to happen⚠️)

You looked back to see Tommy look at you in confusion, you pulled out your phone and called him on discord. Tommy looked do down at his phone, and then up at you in shock. You just waved and faded into the crowd of people shuffling to get inside. You broke off from the crowd to get to the office for your locker. "Pardon, but I need my locker number and key."You said to the lady who looked very tired and irritable, "Yeah, yeah. Name?" She said. "Y/N, Y/L/N" She handed you a sheet of paper and a key. She walked away, you turned around and muttered, "Have a nice day?"

You went back into the crowd and  to your locker

(Timeskip to the last bell)

You smiled as the bell rung, you got up and waited for everyone to leave and you followed last. You walked over to your locker and grabbed your bag, putting your books in notebooks in it.  You felt someone tap your shoulder, the hallways was clearing out (⚠️Trigger warning, fighting, also I don't know how to write fighting so Its cringy⚠️) You turned around and saw a dude that looked about 5'10, he slammed his hand into the locker next to you. "Listen up new kid, we have a couple of rules here. 1.Don't mess with me or my girl, 2. Never. Ever. Disobey ME." You looked him straight in the eyes and slapped him, walking away.

He grabbed your backpack and pushed you down, you caught yourself quickly, before your face hit the ground you turned to the side, your arm hitting the ground. You stood up and turned around, "Oh so the big bad wold tries to pick on weaklings." You said in a baby voice smiling, "well he just fucked up." You punched him in the cheek. He grabbed your wrist as you were pulling away and pulled you in, punching you square in the face. you stumbled back, blood dripping from your nose, Just act crazy.  You thought, You laughed, "This is a fight I've been wanting my whole life!"

He stared at you, you walked over and kicked him square in the stomach, pushing him back into the lockers, he looked at you with a terrified face. "Now, piss off." You said, he ran off.(⚠️Trigger warning over⚠️) You smiled and pulled out a tissues holding it to your nose. You turned around to see Tommy standing there in shock, you just shrugged at him and walked away. He followed, "Hey Y/N?" You hummed, "How did you do that?" You glanced at him, "I acted like I was insane." You heard a 'oh' come from Tommy, "So wanna stream together today?" He asked, you nodded opening the doors.