Chapter 18: More Uninvited Guests

Shout out to the notification squad that comes to read these chapters as soon as they come up, you guys are great!
Rimuru's Pov

I felt bad for Ms. White spider girl, when she saw D's face she looked petrified, not to mention the rest of the group who all seemed extremely confused. It seemed White understood what happened, but the rest were still processing. To break the silence, I spoke.

"Well at least now they know so you don't have to wear that horror game costume when we are around them. You look cuter without all that darkness around you anyway."

D blushed in response to my public flattery and came and sat down next me hugging my arm again. Then White spoke.

"If I have her memories and I remember you, and you are her husband does that mean you are Senior Administrator Ciel? She sounds more female, but I get the feeling it is you."

She is pretty smart, I guess she is similar to D in some ways other than physical appearance. I'll explain so Guli understands too.

"Not exactly, think of it that Ciel is a part of me from one of my abilities, like a separate thought process, I have her running the system while D and I have fun. I know she has helped you, Ruler of Wisdom. That scythe is also pretty cool, I know it will serve you well in the future."

At this Guli went wide eyed again, Hehehe this dragon is pretty pathetic, unlike the other dragons who are too proud and think they are the best he seems to have some kind of inferiority complex. Seeing his two "bosses" he is almost shivering in his armor, I wonder if Ciel did something to him.

<Not much master, just made him recognize that we are far superior to him.>

That sounds scary, I am happy Ciel is so loyal to me, if she ever wanted to make me really suffer I wouldn't be able to do anything. As if to respond Ciel talked in a cocky tone.

<All I would have to do is turn off master's "son" and you would suffer enough for me to enjoy for years.>

Ciel I finally got you, I can finally shut you up, I am so happy.

(Ciel, but we both know that you would be suffering more with your new perverted side. I wonder what you would do if I made you wait a few years before going back for our next adventure with you.)

<Eeeeeehhh master lets not make decisions hastily, I was just kidding. I will show you that I am the best so you will never neglect me again!>

Well I look forward to it Ciel, now can you tell me what that energy signature coming towards us is.

<It appears that a pair of dragon gods, angel gods, and demon gods are coming here. I cannot be sure their purpose but I suspect it is for you and D.>

I guess this is because of our hunting trips huh, we ended those a while ago why these annoying gods want to come pick a fight with us. When we are with our new friends of course something has to get in our way. From what I can tell one of each faction is a low end of the pack high tier god and the other some subordinate or apprentice. Well, if they came for a fight they will die but it is never good to hope for a fight.

"D it seems we will soon have company, we will probably have to fight them, I'm not sure you will be able to handle them so I will take care of them if it comes to that, don't worry though, I will let you have fun too."

D just shrugged and looked at me.

"Who is coming, they must be serious if you think they have a chance against me together. I'll stay and make sure nobody hurts our little friends; it would be a shame if they died a second time because of me."