Chapter 42: EILF

LEMON WARNING THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE 18+ CONTENT, BE WARNED!

AGAIN DIFFERENT ELF, BUT THERE ARE LIKE 2 PICTURES OF ELMESIA SO I WORK WITH WHAT I CAN FIND.

Rimuru's Pov

After Elmesia and I arrived at my hotel room I was expecting to find D and Shiro waiting but to my surprise they were absent, I wonder what they are doing?

Bringing me out of thoughts was the extremely horny elf next to me, she instantly grabbed me and started kissing me passionately, as the gentlemen I am I returned to favor.

After a long kiss she broke away.

"Is it alright if we do that? Or do you have to ask your wives first?"

That might be a good idea but from what Ciel tells me they are happy for any worthy women to join my army of wives, El-chan is definity up to their standards so there isn't any problem. Ciel is also actively trying to make this happen so there is not any issue.

To answer her question I grabbed her around the waist and threw her on the bed, to be honest I was excited to have sex with an elf for the first time, with THE EILF as well.

I quickly got on top and started feeling her body, it was nice and slim with flesh in all the right places, just what I was expecting. I couldn't help myself as I started groping her breasts through her thin dress, her breasts were not massive but just the right size.

The woman below me started letting out seductive moans as I touched her, it was really turning me on. After a short time I moved one hand between her thighs and started rubbing around her crotch but not the most precious place directly, my teasing was really getting to her as she started panting.

After sufficient foreplay I snapped my fingers and our clothes were now magically to the side folded nicely, now we are both clad simply in our bare skin.

As I looked down at her I felt my lust growing by the second, my desire to put my rod in this woman kept growing as I watched her panting and red in the face. Her perky breasts were completely erect as we looked at each other hungerly, as I moved towards the area between her legs I could smell her juices that I saw had started running freely. El-chan has always been superior to me conversationally while I was stronger physically, so seeing her in a submissive and needy state was exacerbating my arousal for her.

When I got in front of her I put a finger inside her, it was instantly soaked in a viscous fluid that proved her arousal. As I started moving my finger around I felt how she started clamping down on it, her warm and wet walls trying to pull something out of it. As I attacked her clit with my thumb she ceased up and started moaning even more and louder, it was clear that she was close.

When she was almost there I leaned forward and started biting her long elven ear, as I bit and licked it I felt her cum on my finger, her orgasm face removed the last of my restraint as I lived up my cock with her.

As I was ready to bury myself she spoke in a weak voice.

"It's my first time so treat me well."

To be honest I had no clue if she was a virgin or not, she doesn't have any children or have a documented partner so it was a possibility, her words only fired me up though.

As I entered her I felt myself push pass a certain wall that made El-chan gasp, thankfully because of her regeneration abilities it only lasted a second. She has Cancel Pain but must have turned it off to experience as much as she can, if it was still on she would miss some of pleasure too so it is understandable.

I soon buried myself to the hilt inside of the most beautiful elf in the world, in response she had a giddy smile, I wonder if that will last for long. I was wondering if elven vagina's had any difference compared to human or I guess god vagina's but it seemed very similar, and by that I mean it felt extremely good. As I started moving I felt myself literally spreading her folds to make way for my cock, I was exploring never before seen territory and I couldn't get enough of it.

I do not know if it is an elven thing or just her personally but every time I trusted in she squirted a little, after a very short time this entire side of the bed was soaked with her juices. Since it was so good I started pushing further inside, this would severely hurt a normal human girl or weak monster girl, but for strong being like El-chan or my wives that have strong body compositions it just feels good.

In erotic stories on earth people would say they had such a big dick that they broke into a woman womb, which is completely ridiculous, a normal human would start bleeding a large amount before your penis got into their womb. Now though I am not having sex with humans, and these girls are very strong and can handle me going all the way there.

As I continued and gradually started going deeper I sent El-chan to heaven instead of the hospital, I was starting to get close too.

"How do you like my dick?"

"Oh gawd, its so good! I wish I did this millennia ago, keep going. Do me harder, I want you to fuck me more! I can feel you twitching as well, CUM INSIDE ME!"

As I picked up the pace I couldn't help think her body was desperate for a body, the way her pussy contracted was as if it was trying to pull the cum out of my balls and into her cervix. Unfortunately I can't get girls pregnant, but from what I have heard it still feels good for them when I finish inside them.

As I continued to fuck her I finally came inside her, her usual dignity seemed to be gone as she panted like an animal in heat. Obviously this wasn't enough for me and her smell and erotic face only made me want more as I pulled her onto her knees and started hitting it from the back.

Like some people might expect her weak spot was her ears and the deeper parts of her pussy, every time I would nibble her ears while trusting deep at the same time she would cum. With such a simple way to pleasure her she was pretty easy to please, but that might just be for me.

After around 45 minutes of fucking she couldn't continue, her eyes were barely open as she had a satisfied smile with some drool coming out of her mouth. The sweat and our cum all over her made her pale skin glow and look even sexier, even if I wanted to keep going I know that she is done for today so I calmed myself down.

I quickly cleaned the room and tucked her into the bed to get some sleep, when I picked her up I could feel how warm her body is, she was really feeling it.

To my surprise D and Shiro didn't come back during the time we had sex, I will have to ask them what they did today and if they had fun.

On a different note Ciel was being a real perv during our time having sex, she keep saying erotic things to me while I was fucking El-chan. If anything it would seem me fucking other girls turns Ciel on more than anything, I am starting to think there may be something wrong with her.

Soon after D and Shiro finally arrived back, when they saw El-chan they seemed to be expecting it so I am sure Ciel must have told them earlier, we proceeded to have our normal night time activities before heading to bed.

Tomorrow we are meeting up with Testarossa, Ultima, and Carrera to go back on our adventure. Then we will probably meet up with the new gods that have been training in my imaginary space and go back to D's game world, we kind of left it hanging for a while and I definitely want to finish the narrative D and Ciel made together.

The End

Hey awesome readers, Elmesia lemon in the books, I hoped you enjoyed it! Next chapter we are going back to Kumo Desu world, obviously there will be big changes from cannon since so much is different. It has been a while since I have updated this story so I will add a quick update about my other stories. My other Rimuru fanfic, Rimuru in Akame Ga Kill is now finished as of two days ago so go check it out if you haven't already, there will be a sequel coming out sometime soon. I also started a Classroom of the Elite story with an original character MC who is based very loosely on myself if you are interested check that out as well. Leave a vote and comment if you liked this lemon chapter, I love chatting with you guys. Like always have a good day and stay safe.