Side Story 3: Potimas

(Picture of a hot elf because nobody wants to see Potimas)

(Once again i don't own any of these images)

Potimas's Pov

Hello, I am Potimas Harrifenas, I am the leader of the elves. Currently I am preparing my involvement in the demon territory rebellion, I am sure the rebellion will fail but perhaps I can thing the demon lords forces and make her forces unable to challenge me, not that she can challenge my machines anyway.

I also have to figure out how powerful that white girl has become, I watched he evolve beyond the system but I do not know how strong she is. While I was surveying them on their journey north there was a 1-hour period that the devices and machines I was using to watch them stopped working, no doubt someone tapering with them, but who? I have a guess, during that period 6 massive energy sources could be detected in the area they were.(Rimuru and co were suppressing their aura so he only knows about the six gods that came and think the 2 demons that escaped were the winners.) From my observations 4 of them slowly dwindled into nothing and 2 abruptly disappeared. The idea of 6 people all stronger then the dragon god were fighting each other is incredible, I wonder where those two that won went, it is surely not that white haired girl. It is literally physically impossible for her to survive a fight with those beings so soon after evolving, that can only mean one thing. For some reason 2 or more groups of gods were in some ways fighting potentially over her, it would make my life much easier if they took her away, but life is not that easy. My contact in the demon territory, First Corps commander Agner, said that a girl who was completely white showed up with the demon lord, he also said there was another girl that looked exactly like her but with black hair and eyes. What could that mean? When I asked him who she was all he knew was that this mysterious black-haired girl was the husband to some other equally mysterious blue haired man who looked strikingly like a girl. Could those two be the demon that won that battle? If that is the case I must be very careful with how I proceed, from now on. I have prepared god killing weapons for the case of killing the administrator, but if they are stronger then him it is possible that I cannot even fathom their power.

That is why I moved up my deployment of my Gloria units to the demon territory, I need to test their strength. I cannot have unknown variables at play if my plan is going to succeed, this is my last chance to strengthen my soul enough to allow for evolution to godhood and gain immortality. Even if the idea of infusing these otherworld reincarnation's souls to accomplish this is a long shot it is all I have after all these years. Gathering those reincarnations was a pain too, on the bright side at least I got a large amount of raw materials when I started the kidnapping ring to collect the children. Now it is time to start using the teleportation circle I set up in order to send the troops to the demon territory.

I want to see the power level of that white girl and at least one of those two other mysterious people. If they are weak enough I should be able to kill them too, but I am not counting on it.

While watching my beautiful machines go off to battle I felt something through the clone I am in currently, when I turned around I saw a man with a dark coat.

?????: "Hello Potimas, I think we can help each other; you want to take those other gods out of the way right?"

The End

Hey awesome readers, another short chapter, sorry! I just didn't feel like writing much after I choked super hard on my exam today. More regular chapters will restart tomorrow if all goes to plan. Anyways, let me know what you thought of this, this will be the set up to the actual OC arc that will happen and lead into the final arc. I'm sure you guys don't want to hear about this story ending but it will eventually, not for a while though so don't worry. Comment any crucial errors, I'm not to sure of some of the details with Potimas's plan and how exactly he planned to use the reincarnations souls to evolve himself so I tried to be vague. Vote if you enjoyed and stay tunned for tomorrow, like always have a good day and stay safe.

: )