Chapter 8: Descendants cross over part 1

I just got this random idea that the crew should go to the Isle of the Lost and get help from the V. K's. The songs that you can play if you want to.

Now on to the chapter :)

-Gilly POV-

" I love you theif" He says still hugging me. " I love you too." I replie. " Will you be my girlfiriend?" He asks looking me in the eyes, I kiss him and he kisses me back. " Does that answer your question?" I ask playfully holding his hand. " It does, it does theif." Jax answers holding my hand.

" GUYS WE GOTTA GO!" Raina says running towards us then stopping-" Awwww you guys look so cuteee!" AG exclaims jumping up and down. Jax and I look at each other blushing a little bit still holding hands but not caring. " Did you find them? Ok that's adorable but Olivina found us and there beasties attacting us. We gotta go!" Ollie says. " I know a place where Olivina won't dare to go but she might send someone after us. Is everyonr here?" Joclyen asks
" Yes." We all say. Joclyen mumbles something and where swept up into her purple smoke, I can't hear anything other than everyone screaming.

At the Isle of the Lost in Aurdon

"Joclyen-never again are you trying to ki-" I can't even finish my sentence because Gil, he puts a sward to my face and I get my quiver and arrow out aiming at him. Meanwhile Jax, Corden, AG, Tara, Prue are cornnerd off by Uma. " Uma." Joclyen says, " What- Jocleyn they your friends?" Gil asks.

-Dilogae warning-

Joclyen: Yes.

Gil: Sorry Ms.?

Kayla: You wanna know our names even though we know all of you?!

Ollie and Jax: Idiots

Maxine and Tara: Gilly isn't that a nickname of yours, Gil?

Gilly: My nicknames are; Gilly, Theif, and for some reason Jack and Ollie started calling me Gil.

Jack holding Hayley's hand: Just tell them why were here.

Ben: Jaxson, Heathcliff, Alison Grace, Sasha, Raina, Devinarina, and Logan.

The FTRS & RAR royals: Ben.

I give Jax a look like he's crazy and he starts laughing, " Our parents made our go to his and Queen Mal's wedding a while back." He explains

" And you didn't invite us." Anna says putting her hands on her hips and looking at them.

" I mean you wante to come?" Logan asks looping his arm through Raina's.

" YES!  We need ideas for the Jilly wedding!" Maxine, Anna, Kayla and Hayley exclaim.

-Dilogae warning-

Jax and Gilly: WHAT!?

Gilly: We're only all like 12, 13 or in Corden, Jax, Ollie, Raina and Heath's case going on 14.

Mal: Your turning 14?

Corden: 3 weeks

Heath: 2 months form tomorrow

Jax: Friday

Evie: What about you?

Gilly: I'm turning 13 in october

Devin: I just turned 13

Ollie: 6 months today so I'm 13

Raina: 1 month after Heath

Kayla: I'm still 12.

AG: Same

Maxine: Diddo

Jocylen: 13

Logan:  13

Tara and Prue: 2/3 months ago.

Right before they left and they got the ingredents, I kinda got a lil'bit lazy.

"Jax?" I ask him, " What's up?" He responds. I hold his hands and look him in the eye. "Jax do you think we can save our home? Plus I heard what Miri said... it's not good though"

" We will. The V.K.'s are coming to help us. What did Miri say?" His viloet eyes darken.

" I'm working for Olivina~~ You will NOT be stoped." I traill off. Jax kisses my cheeck. " Gilly we can do this.

" Were Rotten to the Core?" Jay asks

" Former villans?" Ollie asks

" We are. We really are." Kayla and Lannie finish our sentence.

" Just like old times?" Devin, Mal, and I ask.

" Just like old times. What do you mean  Rotten to the Core?" Ben questions.

" Oh my! You need new outfits!" Dizzy exclaims.

" No!" Joclyen, Devin and I shout but it's to late, 2 hours later we all come back looking VERY different and I blush when I see Jax.

" Umm Gilly you ok?" my friends ask.