Chapter 10: Reuinite after the battle and You and Me

DON'T play the song!

-Gilly POV-

" Dear Theif,
My Father wants to know if you and your family would like to come to this stupid Enchantasia ball this weekend. I'll pick you up myself and have a pegasus coach take your family to Royal Manner. The others are all coming so we're waiting for your answer.
Also I asked my sister if we could get a floor to ourselves and she said yes!
Hope to see you there :)
Love,
Jax"

Jax is so sweet I'd say yes if he where still here but I guess I'll still go, but it won't be the same without Jax... I love him so much.

Saturday at the Ball - It's on a boat btw-

" Hey Gilly!" Maxine waves to me to come over and join our group. " Gilly are those your friends?" Han asks tugging on my dress, yes I'm wearing a dress. Anna wanted me to wear one so I did. The dress is purple like the color of Jax's eyes when I saw the dress I cried I really miss Jax. " Yes those are my friends," I answer his question " Anna!" Hamish runs too her and almost knocks her into a tall boy. " I'm so sorry," she pauses and looks at the boy and blushes- he looks like the little mermaids son, " It's fine, I'm Liam" he puts his hand out and Anna takes his hand. I walk off smirking with Han and Hamish. " Anna found her Prince Charming" I say telling Devin, Raina, Sasha, Kayla and Maxine. " Anna found her Prince Charming she's so lucky!" Sasha clams her hands. Devin and I both walk off leaving Han and Hamish with Kayla and the other girls. We go to the top of the ship and look at everyone having a good time. " I'll be right back, I'm gonna go grab us some punch" Devin says and walks off. I nod and I think I see Heath. It IS. Heath- boy Devin will be pleased when she sees him. Now I wish Jax was here even more. Then someone taps my shoulder and I turn around, " J-Jax!" I hug him not contacting my excitement, love and sadness. " Did I worry you?" He asks looking at me in my eye. " You had everyone worry not just me." I respond putting my head on his shoulder. He smirks " I saw Anna dancing with Liam, and Trixe with AG and Jocelyn." I kiss him go shut up and he kisses me back. " I'm aware, I love you" I hold Jax's hands, " I love you too." " Hate to break up the moment but Jocelyn spelled the ship and now there's water all over the deck!" Ollie says and Jax and I quickly separate our hands and go down to the deck. " Whoa" Jax looks around and pulls me up to where his Father and the Princess are.

Play the song
Jax and Heath- Ben
Devin and Gilly- Mal
(Same from last chapter just without the VKs-ect)

Jax: Looking back at yesterday
I thought I gave it everything

Heath: But still there's so much road ahead of me

Gilly : When I looked into your eyes
I guess I didn't recognize

Devin : Who we are and all that we can be

Anna: Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end

Kayla: Cause in your heart is where it all begins

All: We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (whoa)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)

Anna:  There's something special that I've learned
It's together we can change the world

Liam: Everybody's got something that they can bring

Kayla: When you take a look inside yourself

Ollie: Do you wish that you were something else?

Tara and Prue: But who you are is who yoy need to be

AG, Raina and Sasha: Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end

Devin takes Heath's hands: 'Cause in your heart is where it all begins

All: We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (whoa)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)

Gilly: We all can do a part
We know that it can be the start

Anna and Kayla: To bring about the difference that we need (yeah)

Heath and Devin: I promise we can work this out

Jax and Gilly: I promise we can see it through

Kayla and Ollie: Don't you know it's up to me

Raina and Logan: It's up to me and you

All: We gotta be bold
We gotta be brave
We gotta be free
We gotta get loud
Making that change
You gotta believe (whoa)
We'll look deep inside
And we'll rise up and shine
We can be bold
We can be brave
Let everyone see
It starts with you and me (whoa, whoa, hey)

-Jax POV-

" Wow, just wow"  My father says. ( I forget his name TwT)

" Father this is Gilly-" I begin to say.

" The girl you always talk about?"  Father asks.

" Daddd"

" Sorry, you may finish"

" Gilly is my girlfriend" I state prouldly, taking her hands. " Jax-" She starts to say. Then I look and see why she looks like she's going to stangle someome or something. Anna is holding Liam's hand and he's gliding her over to the punch bowl. " I'm not letting you go anytime soon." I tell her. " I just wanna give him a nice-*starts laughing*" she says. " Looks like Kayla handled it-" I respond. Ollie is stopping her and my father is looking at me and my friends like were crazy.

Later the night

I show my friends our floor and their rooms their all awe struck. But Gilly her reaction to finding out that we're sharing a room, Kayla did Anna's job by pushing her in my room. She's awe struck and she took my hands. " I like your room" " Thanks" I replie. I bring her out onto the roof of the castle to see the night sky.

" You  get to see the view like this all the time?" She asks

" You  get to see the view like this all the time?" She asks. " I don't really come out here often since I'm always busy with Prince-y stuff. I usally try and escape when I can." I answer. She hugs me and we both look out into the night sky. " I love you." I say, " I love you too Princey." She says blushing.

Another chapter done! Who should I do next Anna and Liam or another Heavin chapter?

See you next chapter :)