You have some explaining to do

-Liam POV-
Me, Zale, Leo, Cove, Kai, Adrian, and Finn are all in my room. We have something very important to discuss. " Why and I here," Kai asks " I have things to do you know" " Same" Adrian and Finn nod. " You have some explaining to do." Zale glares at them, " Where have you 3 been going for the past few weeks. You've been disappearing, Liam, and I already know the answer to Finn's explanation." " Kai. Adrian. Tell us now." I say. Kai groans. " There's no point of hiding it at this point, " " What are you talking about?" Zale and I ask. Kai looks at Adrian and he nods. Adrian zaps the ground and 3 people appear. " Stay do- why am I here" one of the 3 people questions. " Robin Hood?" Leo asks, " Why does everyone think I'm a girl version of my father" " Who in the name fairies are you?!" I yell. " Cerise Hood at your service" Cerise curtsies. " You are who?" I point to a tall boy who has orange-reddish hair blue eyes and is in the same outfit as Issac and Cerise. Finn rests his head on Issac's shoulder, " Umm.." he trails off, " he's gay" Zale says flatly, " I am too..heh.." Adrian looks down at the ground. " Nathan Nutcracker," Nathan says "I already knew," Leo says. " The main question is how long," Zale asks, " before, we got sentenced," Finn says, " 3 weeks," Kai says. Adrian says nothing and looks at the ground " F-five weeks.." we're all awestruck, how has Adrian been so normal about this. " How-just how," we all ask. " You don't see me at R A, that and you never seem to wonder where he goes in his free time," Nathan says. " You skip trident practice-" I ask " Why in the name of fairies would I do that!? I finished before we ended school" Adrian says. Wait we missed Adrian's final class, " W-who came," Leo asks getting nervous "... My parents and Nathan. You 6 we're too busy doing other things, getting ready for graduation, the party, you know. But it's fine it wasn't a big deal." Adrian seems to have lost his energy. He's usually so upbeat and now he's quieter than he ever was from what I can remember. " Adrian let's go grab a snack," Cerise says she they both leave the room. " What happened to him," Leo growls.

𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓷. 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝔁 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷٫ 𝓼𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽.

-Nathan POV-
I was sitting in the library looking over my preference schedule to see how many more shows I had before vacation. Then a boy with dark green eyes and dirty blonde hair walks in and sits across from me and takes out his book. His necklace starts glowing. " Umm your necklace is glowing-" I say as the boy looks up from reading and stands up. " What" Adrian talks into the necklace and a voice or more comes out. " Uhh, we need your help, "  "  I'm coming I'm coming," says Adrian says and he leaves. The next day I see the same boy again. " KAI!! COVE!!" Adrian runs after them. " Calm down you 3," Leo says. There is 4 of them now 3 more come. " Adrian when's you're trident graduation thingy," Cove asks, " a week you're all coming right?" Adrian asks, " Ya we promise cuz," Leo says and they all are headed towards me. Great, I don't like crowds, " Your that boy from Fencing right?" Kai asks " Uhh yeah," I say " Cool! I'm Adrian and this is my annoying cousin Kai" Adrian smiles, " I'm Nathan. You're the boy from the library right?" I smile, " Yup." Adrian smiles, " wanna hang out? If you don't have anything better to do," he asks. " Sure," I say. Cerise and Issac can wait. Adrian and I go to a corner in the library and sit down on some cushions. " You look like the Nutcracker," he says. " I'm his son, it's weird I kn-" I began to say " Weird?? That's awesome, sorry for cutting you off" Adrian says, " It's fine? Wait you don't care that-" I say " That you're the son of the Nutcracker? Nope, I'm one of the Little Mermaid's nephews" Adrian laughs " I might be the second youngest but I'm not a kelp brain like my cousins" and I can't help but laugh along too. We hung out every day (Monday- Thursday) until I found Adrian and he was crying? " Adrian are you ok?!" I yell looking down at him. He wipes his face and looks up at me, " Ya I'm fine don't worry about me." Later that same day I found Adrian again and he was hiding in a closet. I'm good at hiding in dark places, small places stuff like that pretty much. This is one of the smallest closets in the school. " Adrian are you ok for real?" I ask. He doesn't try and hide his tears this time, he doesn't even look up he just sits there and cries. I sit next to him and put his head on my shoulder, Isaac is gonna scream at me for being late again but this is more important to me. After 5 minutes or so he calms down a bit, " Feel any better?" " Y-ya.." Adrian says. " Why were you crying? If you don't mind telling me." I say " I-i-" " Hey take your time, alright?" I say looking at him. He takes a deep breath, exhales, wipes his face, and lifts his head off my shoulder. He looks at me, leans in. " Umm..Adrian.. do you think that you are a little too close..?" I mumble. You know what forget this. I close my eyes and kiss him. He kisses me back after a second because he was shocked at first. I pull away blushing and we sit in silence for a few minutes. " Nathan, you have a crush on me don't you?" Adrian says. Is he now realizing that after I just kissed him-. " Yes, yes I do. You are pretty much the only person I spend time with the most" I replied, "You're my best friend" he says taking my hands. " And I was wondering if you want to be more than best friends?" we both say at the same time, we both smile at each other.
𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽
-Liam POV-
" Oh, my Grimm. Thank you, thank you so much for making our cousin happy" Leo hugs Nathan. " Wait why is he down right now?" I ask " He had no intention of telling you all" Nathan says. " Ok? What's your expectation, Kai," I say. " I followed Adrian one time and- what happened with Anna and you," Kai says. " Can you make him happy or-" I ask. " I can but I won't, you owe him an apology for missing something important to him, he goes to all your stuff so why didn't you go to his? So this one I won't help with that much" Nathan says chewing on a piece of taffy. " Taffy?" Adrian asks " Mhm, what some" " Mine." Adrian takes the taffy out of Nathan's hand. "we're so sorry Lil, cousin!" Leo, Zale, Kai, Cove, and I say hugging Adrian. " It's ok, now let me go I need to breathe," he says. " Ahem." Anna, Sasha, and Corden are standing in the doorway. Fiddlesticks. "you're busted" Leo laughs. Corden glares at Nathan, Isaac, and Cerise. " I didn't do it," Issac says, " Care to explain," Zale says. " We work together someti-" Issac beings to say. " Great you're all out of oxygen. I hate this." Finn grumbles and kisses Issac, " Finnish your sentence" " We work together sometimes" " We're mermen let's sum it up like that. I'm technical a siren but ya" Zale clarifies. " Who's patrolling?" Cerise asks, " Tara, Prue, Heath, and Devin," Corden says. " I'm assuming you want to know who here for?" Corden asks. Zale covers his face with embarrassment. " You didn't miss me?" " Of course I missed you." Zale hugs "Corden and Zale have been dating for a month now, right?" Leo asks, " Almost two months," Zale says. " A month" Anna smiles, " Same," Sasha says. " Why am I the only single one here?" Leo says. " I don't know," we all say.

The next day

" Lio has Leo ever had a crush on anyone or any creature?" Anna asks. " That's a question for Zale, I was born when Leo was like 2 or something," I say. " You wanna know if Leo ever had a crush? I'll tell yo-" Zale was quickly interrupted by our other friends, not including Leo. "go on" Anna smiles. " Well, this was a while before I realized I was a siren. But Leo had these two identical twin friends. I'm pretty sure their names were Peyton and Preston." " I remember them kinda-" Cove says. " I'm not finished. As I was saying. Peyton and Preston, we're EXTREMELY close to Leo. Especially I think it was Peyton?" Zale says.
Cerise: " We tracked them down, and."

To be continued

Also, who do you think it is Peyton or Preston?

??= Peyton
?= Preston