Chapter 19(20)The sleepover part

I'm so sorry! I forgot to mention that they have phones but everything else is the same. Yes, there still 12-15 years old. That's all for now-..

-Gilly POV-
" Mother, Father." Anna asks, " Yes dear" mother responds. " Can our friends come over for a sleepover?" I ask " How many." Father questions putting a box down, " Umm, Jax, Kayla, Ollie, Jocelyn, AG, Devin, Heath, Corden, Zale, Liam, Sasha, and Cove" Anna smiles, " Jack, Hayley, Maxine, and the others are visiting their families so they can't come" I state. " Well, I suppose that can work... since our house is big enough." father tells us, " but the house has to be here when we come back" mother laughs. "I'll call Liam" anna smiles skipping up to her room. I swear I would've killed Liam if Jax didn't come. But I got my sweet revenge.

- When everyone was coming-

"Can you please sing to us" Trixie begged, " Sure" I smile back, " Can you sing the pirate song?" Han asked smiling, " Umm" Anna trails off, " Sure?" I say not sounding sure but ok. " We'll help" Liam smiles, " They wouldn't mind taking a little trip would they" Ollie smiles slyly.

Play the song

Jax:*starts tapping his foot*

Liam:* claps hands along to the beat*

Ollie: There once was a ship that put to sea
The name of the ship was the Billy of Tea

Zale:*rolls eyes* The winds blew up, her bow dipped down

Heath: Oh blow, my bully boys, blow (huh)

All: Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum

Liam: One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go

Cove: She'd not been two weeks from shore

Heath: When down on her a right whale bore

Jax and Ollie:  Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum

Corden: One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go?

Zale: Da-da-da-da-da
Da-da-da-da-da-da-da

Liam and Cove:
Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da

Ollie: *takes Kayla's hands* Before the boat had hit the water
The whale's tail came up and caught her

Cove: All hands to the side, harpooned and fought her

Jax, Ollie, and Liam: When she dived down low (huh)

Zale: Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum

Corden: One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go

Ollie: No line was cut, no whale was freed
The captain's mind was not of greed

Heath: And he belonged to the Whaleman's creed
She took that ship in tow (huh)

Ollie: Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum

Cove: One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go

Felix: Da-da-da-da-da

Han and Hamish: Da-da-da-da-da-da-da

Trixie:Da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da-da

Jax: For forty days or even more
The line went slack then tight once more

Heath: All boats were lost, there were only four
But still, that whale did go (huh)

All: Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go

Liam: As far as I've heard, the fight's still on
The line's not cut, and the whale's not gone

Ollie and Jax: The Wellerman makes his regular call
To encourage the captain, crew, and all (huh)

Liam: Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum

Cove and Zale: One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go

All: Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go

" Thank you!" The twins, Trixie as Felix smile " Who are you to Anna and Gilly" Hamish asks looking at Jax and Liam. " Uhhhh," Liam and Jax say. " We're just their best friends" Liam states " Oki! Bye-bye" The twins and Trixie skip out of the house with mother, father, and Felix behind them.

-later-

" Truth or dare- cove," Liam says, " kelp for brains. Truth." cove says " is it true that your dating Sasha and you had been for the past 3-4 weeks" Liam states proudly " why you-" Anna and Sasha,  exchange looks of annoyance. " Did he just fall asleep!?" Kayla exclaims, " Who" we Al ask, " Zale. He just fell asleep" Kayla counters " Oh yeah, that's nice just don't let him bite you." Cove says " He bites!?" we all yell. Liam and Cove shake their heads, Jocelyn dumps water on zale, and he starts to turn into his "mer-form" " Zaley wake up" Corden looks at Zale, " 5 more minutes" zale mumbles snuggling into Corden. " Ya well you're about to he full siren" Liam yells. Devin, Kayla, Anna, and I all laugh. Which causes Zale to bite us somehow, " Hey!" Anna yells "for fairies sake how did you bite me." anna says pulling her wand out " Don't wake me up next time." Zale says falling back asleep. " How the heck are you related to him" Anna zaps Zale as payback. " STOP!" Zale yells, he sounds almost siren-like. It's scary- and for a second his hair flashes white. " Yes I am dating Sasha," cove says " 2 days ago" Sasha smiles, " My sister is gonna kill you," Heath says, " Will you tell." We all ask, " Nope, she doesn't even know about-" " That's enough out of you Heath." Devin says covering his mouth. It's only 9:30 and Kayla brings up something that ends well, " So Heavin, Jilly, Kollie, Cove+Sasha, Corden+Zale, Lanna, Alcelyn, and Jayley are official?" " Yes, Yes it is official" AG smiles. " How did you end up at FTRS in the first place?" Anna asks Liam. " I'll tell you... Tomorrow" he trails off.  Anna falls asleep on Liam's shoulder and I'm to tired to say anything. I fall asleep.

Sneak peek:

" AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I hear either Ollie, Corden, or Kayla scream. I ignore it and go back to sleep. I feel someone's arms around me and I realize- " J-jax!?"