Nine

Emmett couldn't believe that Rosalie and Alice actually took Hope shopping. Ian walked over to see him thinking. "Okay, what's up?"

"Thinking about Hope." He says. "I want her to know that if she never speaks that I will be right by her side to show her that I love her no matter what." Emmett sighed as in sat beside him. "I would love to hear her talk, but she will in her own terms. That I know."

"Man, ever since we met Hope, you have been focusing on her. You re trying to get her to trust you so she can start talking, but I'm glad you are thinking that when it's time for her to talk, that she will on her own."

Emmett heard Rosalie's car and smiled as he knew Hope was back. When she walked in, he saw the look on their faces. "What happened?" Jasper asked a Hope ran into Emmett's arms.

"Bella texted her and told her that she is close to finding out what we are. Thanks to those mutts." Rosalie says. "Hope is slightly scared as we told her more bout the rules."

Emmett looked at Hope as she looked at him. She was safe, but when school starts, they won't be there because of the sun.
~~~
Hope woke up late the next morning causing her to sigh as she really didn't want to go to school. She couldn't get much sleep as she was uncomfortable for most of the night causing her to stay up till 3. Now it's 12, which had her thinking bout why her dad didn't wake up her up.

She walked downstairs to see a note from Bella saying that she knew she didn't get much sleep and that they will talk when she gets home. Something about that was unsettling so she decided to get ready to go to the Cullens.

Alice smiled as she saw Hope. "She's coming here."

"After school?"

"No." Jasper replies. "Hope overslept."

Emmett chuckled as he could 't wait for his mate to come. He wondered why she couldn't get comfortable. Something had him worried especially when Rosalie walked in with a passed out Hope. Emmett went to her side and held her. "What happened?"

"She looked tired and fainted. I managed to catch her in time."

Emmett nodded as he carried Hope to his room. They all knew that Hope will be under more stress as tonight, Bella learns the truth and they all know that for sure.

Upstairs, Emmett laid Hope down, but he stayed with her hoping she gets more sleep. "Hey." He looked up to see Edward. "Thought you should know that Hope really couldn't get comfortable last night."

"Watching Bella again?"

Edward rolled his eyes and left. Sun will be setting soon and everything that the Cullens hid from everyone, minus Hope, will be known tonight by Bella herself and there was no stopping her.

Emmett looked at Hope and sighed. "Hope, I will do everything to keep you safe. I love you and I can't lose you now. Now that I have you in my life." He said. "I know when your ready to talk, I'll be there to listen to you. Just take all the time that you need, baby. I'm not going to rush you one bit."

Hope smiled at his words and knew she would have to try to say something too because Emmett just proved to her that he loves her either way. She won't stop trying to talk. She wants to do this for Emmett so he can hear what she actually has to say. I love you, Emmett.