Twenty four

After training, Emmett and Hope took their twins to Charlie for the night and tomorrow, they will be back to get them. Charlie smiled as Emmett and Hope kissed the top of their heads. "We love you two." Hope says.

"Don't drive grandpa crazy."

"I don't think they will drive me crazy. Especially Eliza. If she's anything like her mother, she won't make a sound. Hope never did." She smiled. "Thank you for letting me and Sue watch them."

"Anytime, daddy." She tells him. "We just wanted a night to ourselves."

"Go enjoy your night." He tells them. "See you two tomorrow."

"Bye."
~~~
Emmett looked at Hope as they walked the streets of Seattle. "Baby?"

"Hmm."

"What's wrong?"

"All this is happening because of my sister. Bella couldn't just stay out of this life then none of this would be happening. If Carlisle put his foot down back then, things might have changed, but at the same time, there is me. The mute girl who fell in love and found her voice to get the man she loves to stay."

Emmett stopped in front of her and kissed her. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Pulling back, they shared a look. "Tomorrow, we will fight by each other's side and after that, we will get the twins and prepare for our little wedding." He showed her the little bit of invitations. "Alice made them, but while you were hunting, I called your mother and stepfather, your dad, and some of your friends." He tells her. "We're getting married after all this is over and we are leaving Forks for a bit, but leaving the coven all together."

"But..."

"Hope, I have a family I need to think about." He tells her. "You and our kids. No one else matters anymore, but the three of you matter."

Smiling, Hope kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
The day of the battle came and the Cullens were surprised to see Emmett and Hope since they didn't really say much. Ian noticed the look and knew, he looked at his wife who nodded. It's time for them to leave after all this is over. Seeing the newborns, Hope was ready to fight. Emmett grabbed Hope and kissed her. Pulling back and resting his head against hers, he had one thing to say. "Let's fight, baby."

"Let's fight."

Hope was the first to attack causing Emmett to join her as well as Ian and Rosalie. Esme looked at Carlisle who shrugged before helping them. Rosalie stood by Hope's side as the two planned to work with each other. Emmett watched Jasper go to the girls and grab Hope just for her to kick some of the newborns away.
~~~
Up in the mountains, Bella looked at Edward. "Is my sister okay?"

"She's fighting like she's done this all her life. She's doing great. Her and Rosalie teamed up."

Bella nodded. "Her and Emmett are leaving after this."

Edward looked at her shocked. "What?"
~~~
Hope looked around her for any newborns to see a girl hiding. She walked over to her. "Sweetie, if you are hiding means you don't want to do this." She states as Rosalie got behind her to see the newborn.

"Hope?"

"Run to this location and stay there."

Rosalie looked at her best friend. "There's your chance of being a mother. Adoption can be brought up. Just like what Emmett and I have planned." She says seeing all the dead bodies. "It's time for us to leave."

"Let's go."

Emmett followed his best friend and fiancée with Ian not too far. This is the end of the Cullen coven.