'Sport Up'

So I'm going to a sports day and here I am stuck in a bus with year 6 and 5 being noisy as fuck.

-------------

I'm embarrassed. I'll give u that. Year 6 tryna have fun, teasing people that aren't their own size or age. (These people including me)

At the back, this little girl sits in her bright green t-shirt. All quiet and peaceful but then some year 6 come along and ruin it. Talking about 'vaginas' out loud, literally shouting it, when there's other people in the bus trying to have a rest b4 they start their competition but nope! Year 6 come along and ruin it.

A friend of mine tries to shut them up but they say these exact words

"We have mouths so we use 'em"

Like excuse me? Be a little considerate and shut up because resting b4 a competition might be more important than u think. If you're not going to rest, let others do so because they're doing the smarter action.

If I could, I would've beat em up black and blue but I don't have the guts to. I rather be a little kind than noisy.

Now I'm sitting in a corner playing with my phone. Typing all of this just for your entertainment.

Some random dude aka the elderly that tease, called me and when I picked up to say hello, he just hung up. And everybody else found it funny. Idiots. No offense to them though.

And back there in the bus, that friend of mine that tried telling them to shut up actually injured someone. But minutes later, we found out that the someone wasn't actually injured and that it was another joke from the year 6. You know what I find funny? Nobody else is laughing except you kids. So please stop.

-+=+-