I cried.

I cried.

-• Dedicated to the people out there gave up. Keep going and I promise you, it pays off. :) •-

Teachers day! Am I the only person who loves teachers day? You can show all your love to the people that help you in life. You give gifts, even a simple card, it's still filled with thankfulness and love.

But the fact that I'm a prefect ruined it. I accepted an offer thinking that I could manage it, but I couldn't. You see, we had this celebration for the teachers and everybody, I mean EVERYBODY, was there.

What offer was it exactly? Well, it was to take care of three classes all at the same time. Now some of you may think "That's easy!". But I will reassure you, it's not. These students are hell. They're like little devils. And it sure as hell isn't easy to play with little devils, more or less discipline them. To to it all off, I was having a really bad day.

I brought them into the hall, and started running around, telling people to shut up. I asked some boy (I don't remember) to go and sit with the girls but he just shook his head and said no and I wasn't going to pull his ear or anything so all I had was to leave him in hopes that he'll keep his mouth shut. But no, I was running around, going here, there, everywhere. I got dizzy. I've never gotten dizzy because of running around before. Never has that ever happened to me. So I got dizzy and gave up and began to cry.

I got sent out to the staff room to go and sleep, let the dizziness go away.

So now I lay in this so called sick bed being, well, sick. Terrible headache. But you know what? I want to see the performance. I HAVE TO. I'm going back.

Bye!