REMEMBER

REMEMBER

(...) = equals things I actually feel like saying.

-• Dedicated to the people who actually read this book •-

"Where's the Canada towel?"

"I don't know."

"Where is it?"

"I don't know!" (Did I not say that I don't know?)

"When was the last time you used it? You said that you used it on Monday but I can't find it in the house."

"I said I don't know where it is! I'll look for it once I get home." (You already answered your question)

"It's not at home! If it was, I would've found it by now."

*silence* (Well maybe you're not looking hard enough because I'm absolutely positive that it's no where near my school)

"There used to be two, and then there was one. And now there's NONE! I wanted one of it for my trip to Japan but I couldn't find because you lost it! Now tell me where is it?"

"I don't know!!" (I have a sister who also uses the towel. Would you stop to think that maybe I'm not the only person who loses all of my stuff and maybe, JUST MAYBE, it could've been my sister? Plus, I'm certain that I can't do anything to answer your questions because right now, I'm sitting in a car on my way home. I can't magically transport myself home to check where it is . Neither can I magically appear in school and check everywhere. )

"Do you have your swimsuit?"

"Nope." (NO NO NO. PLEASE NO. I HAVE TO GO SWIMMING NEXT WEEK.)

"You lost it. I can't believe it. YOU LOST IT."

*end of convo*

*minutes later. *

Oh wait. I lost the swimming suit that I hate. YES.