It was a terrible mistake to dance

-----------

So I have a so called 'best friend' going by the name of Catherine. She wears glasses, realistically doesn't look very appealing and is super sarcastic and bitchy. Not sure why I'm still best friends with her but I guess her 'bitchiness' lures me.

I exaggerate things, I know but it's just how I tell stories. Anyways, I also have a fake crush, Zachary, who I have to pretend to like to keep a secret of mine. But at one point, I honestly did like him. But still, it does not mean that I tell him all of my secrets and all of my problems or send him photos of anything that is connected to my personal life. But here comes Catherine, the person who I thought I could trust. And FYI, no, she does not know that Zachary is secret and yes, she believes that I truly do have a crush on little Zachary.

So this Catherine is the most negative person I know. Complimenting is not in her vocabulary and neither is good language. If you ask her to compliment herself (or anybody matter or fact), she can't do it. But when it comes to me, I feel like she idolizes me which is pretty scary. She takes vids of me dancing and all the other shit. Me singing, dancing, heck my grades even. If I do anything bad, she'll think it's okay to do it.

Just a few minutes ago, I was in this really joyous and rebellious mood so when Catherine asked me to dance, of course I did. But when she took a video, of course, I didn't understand what she was going to do with the video itself.

Now the thing with Catherine is that since sometimes she's bitchy, (excuse my grammar error) she hates me. Why? Because she used to have a crush on Zachary and I now too have a crush on him (not really). And now she hates me but on the outside she is still nice and polite. She still makes it obvious that she hates me though. Back to the point, since she hates me she took a video of me and threatened to post send it to Zachary. Of course I freaked because that would be really god damn embarrassing. So I screamed. Like, I actually SCREAMED.