Stupid Reasons

Stupid Reasons

-• Dedicated to trees for releasing my source of life (oxygen) •-

-+=+-

I was talking to a 'suicidal' friend and so this happened.

-+=+-

I'm putting this out there. I'm not stating names so let's nickname her Janet.

My friend Janet is 'suicidal'. But her reasons for being suicidal are very stupid and it affects me.

It makes me think how people these days, especially kids, don't appreciate what they have around them. I admit, sometimes I don't appreciate things but compared to everybody else, I'm alright, I guess.

Janet's reason for being suicidal :

"My mum always finds a reason to scold me. This Sunday, I told her that I didn't want to go to school on Monday and of course I was joking right!? But she took me seriously and said 'So what are you going no to do at home? Play with your phone all day?'. Like what the hell? I was just joking about not wanting to go to school and now she confiscates my phone everyday when I get home from school."

First of all, all mum's do that. All mums scold their child, all mums take phones away. They're just doing their job. They're being a mother. Plus, I bet that you'd be doing exactly what she thought you would.

"And you know how I'm going to Greenview Highschool? Well, I told her that I didn't want to go there and she took my phone away, again. But when my brother told my mum that he didn't want to go to college, she just laughed. She didn't take away his phone or anything like that.'

Second, I am sad that you're going to Greenview but according to another friend of ours, the education there is better. Your mum wants what's best for you. It's not like you'll still be friends with all your primary buddies later. And I'll give it to you that sometimes she takes away your phone for tiny reason but if you keep complaining about it, it shows that you can't go long without your phone which also shows how weak you are. I once was like that, complaining when I didn't have my phone but then I realised how addicted I was to it and stopped. That's when I got interested in reading but that's a different story.

I'm actually writing this a few months ahead fromS when it happened. I half way did it, abandoned it for a little and now, I'm getting back to it because I got bored. :P That explains why this ç feels shorter than it should be. I have a first, second and third but in this story (...?) I only have a first and second so... Yeah.

Janet, if you're reading this, I give you full permission to murder me in my sleep. Okay maybe not murder but to get angry at me is acceptable.

Anyways... Bye!