Chapter 4: Funeral

We see an emotionless Izuku tying a black tie to his neck. After a bit of fixing the tie's position, he heard Grimm say, "We look great." Smiling sadly, Izuku looks in the mirror.

" Smiling sadly, Izuku looks in the mirror

(A.N this is what both he and Grimm look like, just and a sad smile. You can add the gloves if you want).

"I hope everything goes fine," Izuku says as he walks back to his room to grab an acoustic guitar. "As if you useless Deku, if anything everything will go to hell," said a mysterious voice that both Izuku and Grimm were getting a little too familiar with for their comfort. "Shut it, Fu, you said you would leave us alone today," said Grimm. The now named Fu said, "I know dip-shit, it's just hard not to make fun of you naive idiots.". (A.N Fu looks like Izumi). "We're not in the mood Fu, make fun of us after the funeral," a distressed Izuku said. "Fine, but the insults will be worse you piece of shit." Sarcastically Grimm responded, " Thank you, you beautiful ray of sunshine." "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU RIPOFF DEKU!" An annoyed Izuku then said, "Both of you shut up or I will take my DID meds." That was all it took for both of them to stop shouting at each other and for Fu to say, "Fine I will leave you guys alone for today."

Heading back to their room Izuku grabbed an acoustic guitar and put it over his shoulders.

Heading out to leave, Izuku was stopped by Inko. For the first time in 6 years she talked to him and said, "Izuku where are you going and where did you get that guitar." Without even glancing at her Izuku said, "A funeral." "For who and you still haven't told me where you got that guitar." With the coldest voice, he could muster Izuku said, "It was a gift, and who's funeral I'm going to is none of your business."

*SLAM*

Before Inko could ask any more questions Izuku slammed the door shut while thinking, 'After all these years the first thing she says to me is 'Izuku where are you going and where did you get the guitar,' not a good morning or how are you, she just starts interrogating me. WHAT A JOKE.'

Walking away from the Yagi house, they had eventually reached the crematorium. Now, who was the new voice, why was Izuku at a crematorium, and where did he get the guitar. All can be answered with a flashback.

(Flashback to the day of Yami's death)

After an ambulance had taken Yami's body to a morgue Izuku had walked back to the Yagi's home void of any emotion. Even the confident and cheerful Grimm had nothing to say.

When they arrived they noticed that the rest of their 'family' still wasn't home, so they entered their room and cried. (A.N I know Grimm is a hallucination and can't cry, but this is a fanfiction of an anime. Weirder things have happened).

A little later, both of them heard a knock coming from the door. wiping away his tears Izuku got up and opened the door, only to see a person in who suit who asked, "Are you, Izuku Yagi?" With a nod from Izuku, the person handed him a letter saying "Yami Sukehiro had left a will saying you were to be the sole owner of everything he owned. More information about his funeral and such will be in the envelope. My condolences and good night." Closing the doo Izuku and Grimm returned to their room.