Chapter 1 [Beginning]

[Location: Land of Dawn]

It's been years after the war with abyss ended, and everyone in Land of Dawn were living in peace until one day a letter sent from France arrived at the Moniyan castle.

1st Moniyan guard: Hey, I see someone riding a horse while holding a french flag coming towards us! I think it's about the letter!

The guard shouted from the watch tower.

Silvanna:Open the gates, let him in.

2nd Moniyan guard: Right away, Your Highness.

The door than opened and the Frenchman arrived in the castle.

Frenchman: It's a letter from France, the people of Land of Dawn were invited to visit France, Your Highness.

Silvanna: Thank you. What should I call you?

Frenchman: My name is not important Your Highness, and if you don't mind I will be leaving now. We shall meet again in France, Your Highness.

Silvanna: Of course, you may leave now.

The Frenchman then rides his horse and started to get out of the castle. Then the big gates closed.

Silvanna: I should announce this to the whole Empire.

[Timeskip Tomorrow]

It's morning and everyone in the Empire gathered at the castle including the nobles. The Empire Chevaliers have long been dissolved and everyone of the Chevaliers have their own life and all of them are there too except 1, Granger who is at France because of the Napoleonic Wars. There is one secret that Granger did not told anybody except the Chevaliers and the Princess, he was a Frenchman. And the one who knows this secret promised to him to keep it from anyone.

Silvanna: Ehem! I can proudly say that we all invited to visit France especially the nobles! We all be leaving tomorrow, and don't worry about transportation, the French had already sent a group of fleet to fetch us! Don't be late!

Then people started cheering and chatting about France to each other. Then they all went home to prepare for tomorrow's big day.

[Location: Castle of Gorge]

Guinevere was preparing her things and packed it up for tomorrow. Then she heard footsteps coming to her room. It was her mother. Queen
Gwenhwyfach. Her mother then
opened Guinevere's room door.

Gwenhwyfach: Dear, are you done packing up?

Guinevere: Yes mother, longggggg time ago. I'm bored.

Gwenhwyfach: I guess you won't be bored tomorrow dear. Because tomorrow we all will be going to a new land.

Then suddenly her brother Lancelot, enters the room.

Lancelot: Hello there my little sister! Are you excited about tomorrow? I will bring my dear beautiful Odette~

Guinevere: Of course I am! I can't sleep thinking about tomorrow!

Then she hugged his brother as tight as possible. Their mother just watched happily.

Gwenhwyfach: Allright, It's time to sleep kids, if we don't want to be late tomorrow.

Lancelot and Guinevere noded and Lancelot went back to his room and their mother also get out of Guinevere's room. And they all went to sleep since it was already night.

[Location: Moniyan Castle]

The former Chevaliers and the princess were wondering how was Granger at France.

Alucard: I wonder if Granger is alright at France. I'm starting to worry about him especially when you mentioned war Silvanna.

Silvanna: Calm down Alucard, I'm sure he's fine there. He can handle himself, he's not a kid anymore. And what I read from the letter that he become a prince after his father coronation to become an emperor.

Tigreal: Wow, how lucky he is!

Silvanna: Not only that, I heard the French dissolved the Holy Roman Empire.

Fanny: These French really are no joke right?

Harith: You still think it's a joke?

Fanny: I'm just joking.

Then all of them chuckled.

Silvanna: The war at France never ended yet, so I'm still a bit worried.

Alucard: I thought the war ended?

Tigreal: Why they invited us when they are still at war?

Silvanna: It's peace for now, most of the country in Europe allied to the French. But the French still planning something bigger.

Harith: What is it then?

Silvanna: I don't know what.

Fanny: Why don't we all just go to sleep already I feel sleepy. Besides we don't want to be late tomorrow right?

Silvanna: Alright then everybody you can return to your own house.

All Chevaliers: Good night, Princess.

Silvanna: Good night to you all too.

And all of them returned to their own house and sleep.

[So this is the end of chapter 1. Please vote if you like this story. I'm not forcing you to vote though. I can understand. See you on the next chapter.]