Chapter 19 [Meeting Old Friends]

[Location: Castle of Gorge]

The couple waked up on the next morning after arrived yesterday. Nana already went to the Moniyan castle to see harith because she waked up early then the couple. She is old enough to take care of herself to go to the castle alone.

Granger: Good morning, dear.

Guinevere: Good morning to you too, dear.

Granger: Let's see the babies, shall we?

Guinevere: Come on.

Both of them stands up and went to the King and Queen's room, since yesterday the King and Queen had been given permission by the couple for the babies to sleep with them. Soon the couple reached infront of the door. They knocked before entering just to be sure that the King and Queen waked up.

Granger: "Knocks" Father? Mother? Are you awake?

Leodegrance: Yes we are! Please, come in!

Granger opened the door.

Granger: After you, dear.

Guinevere: Thank you.

And after that Granger also entered and closed the door.

Gwenhwyfach: Good to see you two here. Your father is busy with the babies.

Guinevere: The babies waked up?

Gwenhwyfach: Yes, of course they are, because they are the one that wake both me and your father up with crying sound.

Guinevere: Ohh, sorry for that, mother.

Leodegrance: Here they are.

The King came to the couple holding two babies with both of his hands.

Guinevere: Let me hold them.

The King handed the babies to Guinevere.

Leodegrance: How about we went for breakfast first? You can bring the babies if you want.

Guinevere: I'll just let the maids take care of this babies later while we are eating, I will give those babies breastfeeding later after we done.

Granger's mind: Oww shit! Not again! Granger, don't even think about it! Think about something else!

And soon Granger thinked something.

Granger: Dear, how about we went to the Moniyan castle later? We'll also need to visit the princess, right?

Guinevere: That's actually a great idea.

Leodegrance: You two are free to go anywhere, but first let's breakfast. I'm hungry.

Guinevere: Alright father.

All of them went outside of the room. After that they head downstairs towards the dinner room.

Guinevere: Maria?

Maria: Yes, Your Highness? What is it?

Guinevere: Can you take care of these babies while we are breakfasting?

Maria: For sure, Your Highness.

Guinevere handed the babies to Maria.

Leodegrance: Well, shall we eat now?

Guinevere: Alright, let's eat.

After a few minutes, all of them done eating and went out of the dinner room.

Leodegrance: Both of you be careful on your journey to the Moniyan castle. Also those babies.

Guinevere: I know, father.