(What Now)

Chapter 9

We have been driving for about ten minutes, and we final made it to Blackburn. I had to park between Blackburn and the old Bank Plus building, and as I turned off the car I noticed that Ashley car was parked In front of mine. “Hey Jinx is Ashley suppose to meet us here.” Karrington asked. “No.” I said “Then why is she here.” Jordan asked, “I don’t know but I’m about to fined out.” I said getting out of the car. “I hope she is here we need all the help we can get to get sky.” Karrington said

I know that Karrington is right we do need more help we have one gun and a hurt person. Just us to help is like a flees to a dog (In other words not helpful). “Ok ten minuets in and out.” I said, then they got out of the car and I locked the doors.

We walked in the back door of the bank, and as we were walking in we heard people talking. It was coming from the safe, “Ashley come on we are going to need their help.” A voice said in a Russian assent. “Hey Jinx is that Amber’s voice” Jordan asked, and then we heard Ashley say “No why can’t you have sex with him?” “No he wants you right Mike.” Amber said and look at a guy about 5’9 nappy hair and a little build. (Nice way of saying fat)

“Someone better give me what I want of we will not give you guys anything and we will take what you already have.” Mike said “All right Big Mike.” Some of the guys cheered. I walked a little closer to see that Ashley was standing by herself with Amber and the other 5 girls behind her. “How are we going to get her?” Karrington asked I don’t know but…” I was cut off because I saw Jordan walking up with his hands up, because a tall ugly guy had a gun to his head. He pushed all three of us in the middle of the floor; as Amber and Ashley were auguring, they stop and looked at us “Jinx what in the hell are you doing here?” Ashley asked. “We came to asked for your help to find Sky.” I said, “But we see you are in the middle of something so we are just going to go.” Jordan said trying to get up and the tall ugly made him sit back down. “ You girl got until we come back tomorrow and…” I mike said that he went over to the girls food, and stuff grabbed a mach from his pocket. Then he lit they things on fire, the girl screamed and Mike and his gang left. “Put it out! Put it out!” one of the girls yelled,

Jordan got up and grabbed the fire extinguisher at of the corner. “How in the hell do you work this thing?” he asked shacking it. “Give me that.” De’Andra said and she put out the fire. “Thank God” I said and helped Karrington up. “Ashley what is this? Why are you here?” I asked “Oh she is in our Gang called Hot Mofia.” De’Andra said as she walked over to where Ashley was. Then Amber walked over to Ashley “Slap!” Amber slapped Ashley so hard that her kids are going to have Amber handprint as a birthmark.

“Ashley.” I said trying to go over to her, when out of nowhere Amber pulls out a gun, and amides it at us. She grabbed Ashley be her hair and said “You little*BUNNY* you*FRILED* up everything Amber said as she threw Ashley on the floor, then dropped kicked her. The other girls close their eyes, but Brittany kept looking and said, “Show that dice you isn’t the one to mess with.” Amber then got Ashley on her feet and punched her, and Ashley fell back on the floor. She helped her back up and said, “Hey have you had enough? You learned your lesson?” Amber asked Ashley and Ashley looked at Amber and spit blood in her face and said, “Go to Hell.” Amber let her go and step back, “You*BUNNY*”, she said and pointed her gun at Ashley, “Good bye Ashley or as we say in Russia Bye.” “BANG” the sounded. “Ashley!” I screamed and Jordan held me back so I wouldn’t get hurt too, but then I saw Ashley and she looked fine. She stared to check herself for bullet holes.

Then Amber dropped her gun and looked at her chest, her white tee slowly had a red stain appearing on it. “HUK HUK” she cuffed and looked in her hand it was blood, then she fell to her knees. De’Andra walked in front of her with a pistol in her hand pointed at Amber’s head. “Why sister?” Amber asked as blood can at her mouth, “You are not my sister you never was, these girls are and you will never hurt any of them again.” De’Andra said and shot Amber in the head blood and gunk flow everywhere. “Ashley!” De’Andra said walking to were Ashley and I was. “De’Andra behind you!” Ashley said, Amber has come back; De’Andra jumped back, “Sister your back.” Brittany said and grabbed Amber embracing her.

Amber eyes opened and they’re white as snow. Then as Brittany said “I love you.” Amber mouth opened up and those black razor sharp teeth bit in to Brittany’s neck. Everyone screamed Secret got a crow bar off of a workbench and “SMACK!” she busted Amber on the left side of her face then “SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!” three more times. Then Secret went to Brittany as she laid on the floor-twitching Secret smashes her head in. “Dang.” Jordan said as he was helping Ashley up.

When we all got out side we decided to go our own ways for a while. “I have to help me friends, I hope you can under stand.” Ashley said to De’Andra. “Yes and we can always meet up in our meeting grounds.” She said back. “Well do.” Ashley said, they hugged and Ashley ran to the car. We all got in and she started the Lincoln, as we saw the other girls get in the van and crack up too.

“Ok so where is Sky?” Ashley asked about to drive off. “OH wait she here.” I said pointing to Black Burn. “Oh well let’s go.” She said and we all got out of the car and head to the school.