(Run Like Hell)

Chapter 5

(Run Like Hell)

As we walked in the school we saw nothing and no one. “What the *fooshy*is everyone Ashley?” I ask her grabbing her arm like a rag doll. “*Shniz*do you think school was cancelled and those*apple*holes did not tell us.” Ashley said as we stupidly walked down the dark halls.

There was dark red substances’ oozing off the walls. Lockers were ripped open and knocked down. “What in the world happened? Did the student rebel against the teachers? Or…”  “Shut up Jinx” Ashley said as we were standing in front of our first block door Mrs. Fisher. We stood there in fear because of the bloody handprint on the door. “Hey looked there are some kids in they.” Ashley said. I looked in the window and saw some kids leaning over Mrs. -Fisher’s desk. “See people are here let’s go in.” Ashley said

“No! Wait I have a bad feeling about this, it’s not normal.” I said. “What do you mean it’s not normal? You are acting more Kra Kra then usually.” She said to me. “Look at the hand print.” I told her. “What ever Jinx you stay here if you like.” Ashley said and opens the door just a crack when BAM a girl came in front of us and closed the door shut. Ashley jumped back fast and did not even curse at her for pushing her out of the way.

“What in the hell are you doing” This girl said with a Russian accent. Ashley just looked at her. “Come with me quickly that door will not hold them for long.” The girl said and ran down the hall Ashley garbed my arm and we both ran behind her. Then I heard a BAM sound. “NO they got out faster than I thought” the girl said. We were running down the hall to the band room. The girl screamed “Open the Door now, Open the damn door!” Then the band hall door open she pushed us inside, closing and locking the doors.

“Ok what in the hell is going on” Ashley yelled, and when she saw that she was yelling at that girl…. I just never saw Ashley get so quiet.  Who is this girl? And is Ashley afraid of her? “Ok who are you and what the hell just happen back there?” I asked the girl. “Ok Ashley and her odd little friend (Rude Russian *Bunny*), my name is Amber Stravinski I am a Russian exchange student. I have been here in the U.S. since the summer. I might not be well known around school, but everyone knows me on the street right Ashley.” Amber said smiling at Ashley.

Then I looked at Ashley waiting for her to explain. She quickly looked away and asks “Who else is here someone opened the door for us.” “US!” two boy like voices said. It was Jordan and Isiah. Jordan is my best friend as well. He is the twin of Jake just that Jordan looks way better, thin, black hair, and a few zits.

 Isiah is Jordan brother (play Brother) and he is my brother (For real). He is light skin and a little chubby with black hair. “Jinx, Ashley your Ok.” They ran to us and gave us both a huge hug. “How did you Guys get here?” I asked “Well we was both in the same class when all this *shniz* popped off, and then we found Amber and we hide in here.” Isiah said. “Hey Jordan where is your Brother and Pet Gorilla (His Sister Betty)” Ashley asked. “They wanted to be the first ones in line for Breakfast”   “OH… ok” Ashley said trying not to laugh. “So is the plan to stay in Jill Hill’s mess up Band Hall?” Ashley asked “Well do you have a better idea with those things out side the door.” Amber said. “Oh no we are all going to die.” Isiah said, and then the three of them started to yell and panic. “Hey” I said, no one heard me. “You guys” still no one is listening to me. I looked at Ashley and she smiled and nodded to let me no she knew what I wanted her to do.

Ashley stepped out of the corner of the band hall and yelled “Everyone Shut up!” and the room went quiet.

“Thanks Ashley” I said and moved up in front of her. “Ok everyone I have a planed to get us all out of the band hall, but we are all going to have to trust each other, and stop crying like little babies.” I said. Then everyone nodded they heads in agreement. “Well ok. I have no earthly clue what is going on and, I do not want to stick around here to find out. The student and teacher here are very sick.” I said “Yeah and hungry! They are eating people.” “Really well maybe they have the Mad Cow virus.” I said to Isiah “Oh and it makes them turn to cannibal.” Amber said.  “Maybe.” I replied. “So what are you thinking we should do Lady Luck?” Jordan said (Lady Luck is 1 of my nicknames because Jinx is for bad luck and…. Never main back to my story) “Well Jordan it all starts with a door. (I Pointed to the Back door)and a big bang.” I said

“BANG! BANG!” the huge bass drums went. I had made Isiah and Jordan stay in the front of the band hall and bang on the bass drums. That way those things can come to the front and leave the back door of the band hall; so we can go down the back hallway of the school. “BANG! BANG!” the drums went again. Amber looked down the hall and she said “Looks Clear” and then out of nowhere a zombie pops its head in the door way. We all screamed, and Ashley hit it over the head with a chair until she saw the student’s rotted body stop moving. “I thought you said it was clear.” “I said it looks clear” Amber replied “Well How does it look now?” I said She looked out side the door again and said, “Looks Clear”{those look clear lines were quotes from my favorite movie Pitch-Black.}

“Come on boys it worked” I said then they bang on the drums one more time. Then we all run out of the band room. Running right into the dark halls trying to get out of this school Alive.