(Still Hate Them)

Chapter 11

We were scream "AAAAAAAAAAA!" when a human voice said to shut up then it was quit until the halls were quite. Around 30-45 minutes later they turned on the lights and then I saw Sky. "Sky!" I called out she saw me and ran up to me "Jinx! I knew you would not forget me." She said "Of cores not." (I not lying) I said and hugged her tighter. There were other people three kids and one adult. "Who are you guys?" Ashley said looking at them funny, then I pinch her arm and I said, "What my rude best friend meant to say was thank you for saving us. I am Jinx, she is Ashley, and he is Jordan you all are." " I am Mrs. Thomas this is Tony, Cleo, and ..." " The names Jammie and I could be the man of any of your ladies dreams." Jammie said looking at Ashley and I.

"Down Jammie. These are the last surviving kids in the whole school. Tony is a 6th grader, Jammie is 8th and Cleo is 11th he was here helping me for committee serves. Oh and a teach U.S. government, and you all?" "I am..." "Sorry, but we do not have time for this look zombies." Ashley said "The light is bring them to the window from the courtyard." I said. "Ok everyone grabbed something that could be used as a weapon." Jordan said grabbing a broom. Chair legs and even pencils were grabbed. "This is a art room we do not have much in weapons." Cleo said Standing by Ashley and Sky. "Kids look" Mrs. Thomas said and I walked over to the closet were she stood. I looked in side and smiled "Yes. This will do."

We walked out of the class to see one zombie in the hall. Cleo walked up in front of us ran up to the zombie and said "Say Cheeses!" BINK the bat sounded hitting the zombie's skull so hard that he decapitated the thing. "Damn! Good hit." Ashley said and slapped his back. "Lets keep moving." I said as we ran up the hall and was about to turn the corner there was there more by the front door. "I got this one." Jammie said and he ran up to it "Hey you ugly basted..."then the zombie stood up all the way. It was about 6ft 3in and 380 pounds, "Oh hey big guy. You know that hole basted thing...Um...Friends." Jammie said bagging up then haled tail back to us as the Shark size zombie followed.

It was so big and fast I panic, and "BANG" the shot heard around the world. BOOM it exploded black oozes everywhere. The two other zombies heard it and wanted to play too "BINK! BINK!" Jordan and Jammie took them both out. "That's a home run." Jammie said looking in the air. I grabbed him and we all ran to the door when out of know where three toddler zombies hopped on her and bit her neck and her leg. She fell to the floor yelling, "Shot me! Shot me!" and I couldn't. Then Cleo took the gun from me and shot Mrs. Thomas in the head. Then Jordan pulled Sky and I by the hand and Cleo grabbed Ashley hand and everyone ran out side.