(Crash)

Chapter 3

(Crash)

“Bye mom Ashley is here to take me to school.” I said as I was rushing off to the door. “Ok be good and do not forget about ……” “Ok mom whatever, I love you and I have to go, bye.” and as I was running out the door my little sister Sky came up to me and said “Do not forget to pick me up after school I do not feel like walking again.” “OK” I replied hugged her and ran out the door into Ashley’s car and we drove off.

“Hey Jinx did you do Mr. Thomson’s homework or do you except me to have the answer for you?” Ashley said in the car. “What do you think?” I replied “You know I am your best friend, but I will not always be here to help you, and you are just going to have to do it you self.” “Yeah but right now you are here so why should I worry.” “Because, I didn’t do my homework.” Ashley said “What, wait Ashley watch the rode!” the gray truck hit something hard and it was not a pothole. “OMG Ashley you just hit a person!”

“NO *Shniz* Sherlock what are we going to do?” “Drive away” I said, “What but he might need help” Ashley said. We got out of the truck to go look at who we hit. “Oh crap.” I said looking at a man with half of his face missing. “Your truck did all that.” I said, “I don’t know. I think he’s dead.” Ashley said then the man opens the eye that was still there and howled loud. We screamed and ran back in the truck. “We need to go.” I said, “Jinx he looks very bad and he may…” “Ashley you just hit someone with your truck, who missing half of his face and still breathing. You are going to go to jail if we stay.” I said. “The hell I am” Ashley said then sped off.