Chapter Nine: Aztec

,, Author's note: Hello there! Here's another chapter after some days without uploading. I was pretty busy but in the end I got to this finally. This is the last chapter of this story but there's still Epilogue coming. I wanna thank y'all so much for hanging on with the for so long, I plan on doing more stories so stay tuned. With that said enjoy this chapter!❤ "

It was at least six foot nine in he's tall male with masculine body build covered in scars and light blue eyes followed by a long light brown hair and as expected, Luna. ,,I'm so sorry guys! I had to! Aztec said he wo-" She couldn't finish her sentence before Aztec shut her mouth. ,,Hush" he said. ,,Father-" Connor said with an angry look.  ,,Oh Connor, you really are a dumb one. You could've had a whole pack of females jumping around you and instead of that, you choose to have stayed with some random human and a female betrayer as well" He looked at Connor. ,,You...." Connor growled before reaching his fist towards Aztec's face hitting him hardly in his face. Aztec backed away a little and held his cheek with angry glance towards us. His eyes placed on me in the back. ,,Nice one you got here Connor-" His eyes brightened as he licked his lips. ,,Leave us alone before anything bad happens to you-" Bloom opened her mouth with a little voice crack of fear that was inside of her. ,,And what are you gonna do?" His laugh came through her leaving her embarrassed looking down. ,,You do realize you killed almost everyone from your pack?" Aztec looked Connor's way. ,,That's not what I taught you Connor" He said smiling. ,,I'm going to hit you again-" Connor said silently. ,,Then bring it on, I want to see if you're worth to be called a son of Aztec" Right after that, they both turned in their werewolf forms jumping at each other fighting. I was watching in amaze but also in fear. Bloom was standing in front of me protecting me with her body. Couple of growls and whining left their both mouths. Connor ripped some of Aztec's fur of his chest and back also leaving more scars. On the other hand, Connor was bleeding from his legs that were scratched by Aztec's sharp claws. Aztec bit down Connor's neck leaving deep holes in it that made Connor whining from pain. They got off each other falling down on the ground. Connor seemed to not be able to move much. ,,He's gonna die!-" I quickly got from behind Bloom and yelled. She tried to hold me closer to her. Aztec's eyes looked at me with blood lust and then at Connor ready to finish him off. By a blink of an eye Aztec jumped at Connor leading me to not willingly push Bloom away from me running their direction. There was nothing I thought more about at this moment than saving Connor even if it could take away my life. My eyes brightened with anger and fear of loosing him as I ran. The rest Aztec could see before me slicing open his neck and ripping out his heart was a normal human turning in one of them, a werewolf. I was the one covered in blood of someone now. Aztec's blood ran down my claws and face. My mind had gone completely blank and my eyes filled with anger. Bloom already have helped Connor with his wounds. Suddenly I turned back sitting down in a puddle of blood that was coming from Aztec's death werewolf body. ,,Liam? Are you alright?-" Bloom looked at me worried. Luna seemed to just stand there fully in fear of what a beast I turned in. I felt their eyes glancing at me suddenly with a surprise right before them all bowing down. Luna was hesitating because of her fear but bow down too. ,,Is something wrong?-" I looked around. Connor slowly standed up walking my way. I turned to look up at him. His hand was placed before me as a sign of giving me a hand to stand up. I raised my bloody arm grabbing his hand and gracefully standing up from the puddle of blood. ,,But I thought you were just a human-" he said looking at me worried. ,,Don't be worried about that, I should be worried about you, you could've been dead already if I didn't do anything " I said. His arms grabbed mine looking down at them. ,, You're covered in blood of my father..." He said silently. ,, I'm sorry for killing him" My voice sounded worried and sad a little. He just smiled and nodded. ,,It's okay, if it wasn't you, it would've be me who killed him" His voice seemed calm and got together. ,,And what are we going to do about you? " he let go of my arms and gone Luna's way. She was still bowing down shaking from fear. ,,You swore you wouldn't tell, and in the end you did" he said stepping down in front of her. ,,I'm really sorry! If I didn't tell Aztec he would've killed me! Please spare my life! I'm begging you! " She explained. ,, I will spare it, for the last time" He said calmly. ,,R-Really?! -" she quickly raised her head and looked at him with tears. He just nodded and smiled. Her arms were now wrapped around his legs while she was thanking him, it was kinda funny. After that Luna ran off somewhere in the far and we never saw her again. We decided to clean the hide out and the dead werewolf bodies that were laying around it. It took us pretty long but in the end we did it. We decided to stay there couple more days all of us three together. I noticed Cornelia used to carry a necklace that was made of four strange wooden symbols. It was left laying around in the back so we took it as a memory. I haven't been home in a long time and I thought it was time to go back, but since I've met Connor and Bloom, I can't just erase them from my life. Connor is a really important piece in my life that I don't think I could live without anymore. Bloom might be new to me but she got me her respect with her big loving heart and feeling of guilt. The sun was coming out slowly at the sky and it started to get warmer. Bloom decided to set down somewhere near the forest and get a family on her own never forgetting about Cornelia. We hugged her for the last time. ,,See you again sometimes Bloom" I said and smiled. ,,Yes, until we see again" She said, hugged us again then turned in her werewolf form and ran off somewhere deep in the forest. ,,I guess this is a goodbye" Connor said and looked at me. ,,A goodbye? I thought you wanted to spend the rest of your life with me" I laughed a little. His eyes brightened up with excitement and surprise. ,,You look like a puppy" I said and laughed again. My hand placed on his cheek making him lean over closer. ,,Let's go home" I said before kissing his soft lips. ,,Yes"