Chapter Four: White Werewolf

,, Author's note: Hiiii! It's me again! Annoying y'all with another author's note. SO, there's another chapter to this story, this one is longer than the previous ones but still seems short haha, so enjoy this chapter! ❤ byeeeeee"

Once it was evening again,
Walking through the deep forest, we felt like there was something watching both of us. ,,Connor, I don't feel safe-" I said looking at him in the front. His head turned around and looked confused. ,,Don't look at me like that! I'm just not sure if we're alone" My eyes tried to make him understand how I felt. Hearing fast running around us made us stop for a second. I got closer to him and looked around. His paw made its way around my back pulling me closer trying to protect me. ,, H-Hey, don't pull me close that much, i-it hurts a little-" I said looking up at his furry face. He looked like he was ready to attack any second if something emerges from behind the tall grass. His beautiful brown fur was shining of the light that fallen on it and his yellow eyes we're piercing brightly through the forest. A white werewolf jumped out from the dark trying to attack us. The white werewolf missed the attack by an inch and fallen behind us down to a tree. Leaving me standing still, Connor quickly jumped at it biting it's chest and ripping out it's fur. The white werewolf tried to push him away as it looked like it hurt it. From out of my mind I yelled ,,Connor Stop!". He wasn't willing to stop by himself but in the end he did. The white werewolf looked really hurt. I rushed to it and tried to make it's wound stop bleeding so much. By the time Connor has already changed back to his human form and watched me trying to stop the bleeding. ,,You're heartless, you know that?!I could've taken care of myself-" I yelled at him before shutting my mouth. After looking back at the wound instead of a rather average white werewolf there was laying a tall white haired girl with claw scratches all over her body. ,,Cornelia?-" I heard Connor saying some type of woman name while looking at her body. ,, I knew it was no good, I should've finish her right here right now" he said.  Suddenly her eyes opened and she standed up while I was still sitting on the ground. She wasn't standing long and fallen down again. ,, Did you attract the others too?-" he seemed pretty angry. ,,I came here to warn you! The whole pack is on hunt after you and this human-" she said panting heavily and pointing at me. ,,Is there something I'm not getting?" I looked around. ,,She's part of the pack" he said looking at me. ,, You said u came to warn us right?" I asked her. ,,Y-Yes!, I don't mean any harm-" her voice got slowly into normal. ,, How could we be able to trust you?" Connor said making his way to her. ,,You just have to trust me!" She said begging. ,,If you're looking for a hide out you can stay in mine- I had it since I left the pack" I helped her stand up on her feet and held her under the arm. ,,That would be really nice, what do you think Connor?" I looked at him smiling. Shaking his head he finally agreed. ,,Would you be a sweetheart and help me Connor?" She asked him politely. Connor turned back into a werewolf putting her on his back and us walking the direction she pointed at. It wasn't too long since we got there. It was a big wooden construction in the middle of two trees made from more than just a wood. There were some ripped blankets thrown over the construction and some of them placed inside on the ground. Some food was left on one of the blankets that was just meat and berries. Connor placed Cornelia in the middle of the construction on a blanket. ,,She needs some time to heal" I looked at him worried. ,,You're right, I'm sorry" Him looking at me and then at her, I could feel the guilt in his voice. ,,I'll go get some more food" By the blink of an eye he ran off somewhere. ,,Hey.... You're his mate right?" She asked silently and looked at me. ,,What? Oh- No, no, no, no I'm NOT his mate, you've must be mistaking me for someone-" Trying to prove my point. ,,That's why he ran off, did you know that?" She laughed a little looking up at me. ,,Is that so? And how would you know that?" I asked her confused. ,, I'm a part of his pack remember? I know everything about him. The people he hates and likes the most, his favorite flower, his favorite place, and much more" she laughed silently. ,,I don't know this much about him-" I responded a little sadly. ,,Don't worry, you'll get to know him by the time" She said. ,,And why did you ran off too?" Looking at her confused her eyes winded and looked away. ,, The pack was awful to me, the only friend I had was Connor and since he ran off I didn't belong there anymore" Her response felt sad and worried. ,,I totally understand you.. " me trying to cheer her up she looked at me surprised. ,,That's nice, I'm glad.. " Her laying on the ground holding her stomach. ,,And don't worry, you're with Connor again! And plus, you have me now too!" I cheered her up even more. Her laugh was piercing and sweet.