~Bonus Chapter- 4~

(Please check Bonus Chapters 2 & 3 as I updated them before this one! Enjoy guys!)

"I told you! I don't need them in this lens. I don't care about your opinion! Just go do what you are told to or forget about your marks kid" The professor yelled loudly and I balled my fists trying to calm myself down by counting backwards.

I gave him a glare to which he did back down a bit and turned away. I went back to my desk, packed up my things and went out of the room taking deep breaths.

"He is so horrible!" A pleasant voice came from behind me and I turned around to see her.

"He is" I agreed nodding at her and she beamed forwarding her hand.

"Nyra Bhatia" she said smiling at me and even I smiled at her shaking her hand.

"Veer Khurana" I said and she squinted her eyes still smiling.

"I thought it was Veeran" I groaned hearing that.

"No! It's short form is Veer!" I exclaimed and she gave out a light laugh which sounded.......nice.

"So! It was pretty nice of you to not hit that stupid professor who acts like a know it all!" She said as we walked side by side lazily in the corridor.

"Oh trust me! Some or the other day he has it coming from me. I mean I can take his yellings until only a limit" I said and shook my head. I am patient till it's fine to be patient. After that no one can escape my wrath. Zian bhai is always the calmer, more level headed one in the both of us. Though he is a raging wolf when angry he knows how to control. I am not like that. And I especially hate it when someone shouts at me or points a finger when there is no fault of mine. One thing Mom always taught me is that I should never how down when I didn't do anything wrong. She is a fierce woman! My fierce darling!

"You should beat the crap out of him! He is insufferable! I don't understand how they hired him if all people in the world! Always ordering, never showing basic techniques or important works! He is such a douche bag!" Nyra threw her hands in the air and huffed and instantly a smile formed on my face.

She looked like a cute angry kitten!

Nyra Bhatia is the most beautiful girl according to me with her chubby cheeks and her pouty lips. She is a princess. Every boy in the class wants her attention but she never gave them one.

I have never been the guy who goes and talks with girls since I was a kid. It's not cuz I am shy but it's just that I have never done that. My brother is also exactly like me. That's why sometimes I think how he even landed himself a gem like Bhuva bhabs!

And this is the first time me and Nyra are talking. To think she initiated the conversation is a big thing for me.

"Hey! So he told me that even I need to submit again so you wanna take pictures together? Like do the assignment together?" She asked and I shrugged.